Windows 10: zipfldr.dll registration

Discus and support zipfldr.dll registration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to register zipfldr.dll as IFilter, with following command: regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\zipfldr.dll But the response is: [img] How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Flaviu2, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Flaviu2 Win User

zipfldr.dll registration

I am trying to register zipfldr.dll as IFilter, with following command:

regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\zipfldr.dll

But the response is:

zipfldr.dll registration [​IMG]

How can I register this filter ? zipfldr.dll is a valid dll, and it is not OCX ... right ?

:)

Flaviu2, Feb 12, 2021
  2. PeteVfi Win User

Error on registration of .dll module

What reason might be behind this error message during installing the MAGIX-software and failing on it

-> Error on registration of module C:\Program Files\Common Files\MAGIX Services\System\MediaExchangeProxy_x64.dll

The .dll is found present on the folder, so the missing is not an explanation on this.

Testing the registration of it on another machine with regsvr32 there didn't arise any problem.

The original machine is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1511 10586.493 .

PeteVfi, Feb 12, 2021
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 12, 2021
  4. zipfldr.dll registration

windows 10 lost the settings for msvcp100.dll registration. need the dll for live mail

windows 10 lost the settings for msvcp100.dll registration. need the dll for live mail

tmclaugh20hotmail.com, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

zipfldr.dll registration

1. zipfldr.dll registration - Similar Threads - zipfldr dll registration

2. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration failed: Hi I previosly installed a Windows 8 Home DVD version OEM on a laptop then it was upgraded to Windows 10 and I linked the serial key to my account.Then I reinstalled an other os to the laptop and i would like to move the old license from the laptop to an other machine..I...
  3. Registration Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registration Key: I have a desktop with microsoft account able to use word and excel, etc. I just bought a laptop but am being asked to enter my registration key. I don't know what that is. How do I find it?...
  4. Device registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device registration: I by error discontinued my computer from my Microsoft account. It now tells me they show no devices. I have followed the directions to register my device, however, it tells me they do not recognize my serial # which I k now is correct...
  5. registration files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration files: So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i...
  6. acct registration

acct registration: I need to know who microsoft office acct is regiestered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acct-registration/a170ddf2-3937-4d6e-b84a-45c1992931f5"
  7. activering Registration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activering Registration: How can I activate my Registration for MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X + ACCELERATION ????? Harry Vos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activering-registration/077c47af-87ca-4565-9573-54486c9ed4ef
  8. problem on registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on registration: i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page: "We are sorry,...
  9. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...
  10. Registration key

Registration key: I have purchased more than a dozen computers over the years, but never before has there been no apparent windows registration key, and the computer will not fully function without it. Other than a small fold out pamphlet, nothing came with the computer. Dell computer,...