Windows 10: Zipped file folder downloaded extracted tax online unable to open

Discus and support Zipped file folder downloaded extracted tax online unable to open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Message I got: unable to open unzipped document missing permission from administrator should be me I'm the only one using this pc It's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by savvy108, Mar 23, 2020.

1. savvy108 Win User

Zipped file folder downloaded extracted tax online unable to open

Hello,

Message I got: unable to open unzipped document missing permission from administrator should be me

I'm the only one using this pc

It's the second year of tax year I'm unable to open on Windows 10 on this pc with windows Edge.

I don't want to open this file with an app as asked when trying to open this folder as any other downloaded document.

Thank you.

:)

savvy108, Mar 23, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Mar 23, 2020
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Mar 23, 2020
  4. digibucc Win User

Folders with zip files

just go to the root folder and do a search for all zip files, then select all and extract where you want.

digibucc, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Zipped file folder downloaded extracted tax online unable to open - Similar Threads - Zipped file folder

2. I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...: I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder but at 30% it shows an Error 0x80010135, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-extract-a-zipped-game-file-from-the/932505f4-fe0e-4a54-bece-5118b71cd83d
  3. I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...: I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder but at 30% it shows an Error 0x80010135, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-extract-a-zipped-game-file-from-the/932505f4-fe0e-4a54-bece-5118b71cd83d
  4. unable to change folder to save extracted zip files to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to change folder to save extracted zip files to: I had a folder in dropbox which i recently removed and placed on my laptop hard drive. For some reason in the process it became a zip file. As i try to unzip the included files, i am asked what folder i want to save these files to. It defaults to a random file where it was...
  5. unable to change folder to save extracted zip files to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to change folder to save extracted zip files to: I had a folder in dropbox which i recently removed and placed on my laptop hard drive. For some reason in the process it became a zip file. As i try to unzip the included files, i am asked what folder i want to save these files to. It defaults to a random file where it was...
  6. unable to change folder to save extracted zip files to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to extract zip files in Windows 10

Unable to extract zip files in Windows 10: I have three PC's running Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042-685. None of these PC's will extract a downloaded zip file. I get the error message "Windows cannot open the folder. The compressed folder is invalid" I can extract this file with no problem using my Windows 7...
  8. Extracting a zipped file

Extracting a zipped file: I have downloaded a shared file a video from my Google Drive but when I try to extract it into my downloads folder, I get the message 'The compressed zipped file C:\users etcetc is invalid'...
  9. Extracting ZIP files

Extracting ZIP files: I bought my Surface in the US, but I live in China. I try to download content for my Adobe products, but Windows cannot recognize the file type ZIP. The downloads are given a file type in Chinese. I suspect this is the reason. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...