Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have a laptop with Windows 10, and I wanted to add Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. Here's my problem: how can I open the files so that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarthQuell, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

Hello. I have a laptop with Windows 10, and I wanted to add Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. Here's my problem: how can I open the files so that I can add mods? And how do I install it correctly? Any help y'all can provide will be appreciated

:)

DarthQuell, Sep 15, 2020

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. May I know from where did you purchase this Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection DVD?
    2. Are you getting any error messages?

I suggest you to clean the shiny suface of the game cd/dvd and attemp to install.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection?
    • Are you able to play the game?
    • Have you installed the game without any issue?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

2. ZOO TYCOON 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION - WON'T START

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ZOO TYCOON 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION - WON'T START: I purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection on CD. I installed the program without a problem. It did not make a short cut on my desktop or in the start menu. So when I click on the ZT.exe I hear the DVD drive start up. A few moments later I get a message that says place...
  3. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I tried to start playing it again it would let me sign back it. It kept showing popping up with a screen saying "We can't...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue: Twice now I've tried to open a saved Zoo Tycoon environment that I had spent hours "Playing" with and developing...only to be given a message that the file was corrupted or couldn't be opened for some other reason. Why is this happening? I'm sad, because I spent so much time...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  6. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  7. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I have the game Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection for Windows 10 Dell PC. I’ve had this game for 9 years and all of a sudden, while I was playing, it crashed and now it will not launch. It also will not let me uninstall or install it. Whenever I try to uninstall it says “Zoo...
  8. Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to play Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10, I put the disc in, I'm trying to run it, but when I do, this message pops up - This file does nothave an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already...
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....