Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon 2

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yondu18, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Yondu18 Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2

I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?

:)

Yondu18, Apr 8, 2020

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Not Installing

Hi Andrew,

There are many possible reasons why you're unable to install Zoo Tycoon 2. One of which is a compatibility issue. To properly provide an accurate resolution, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you downloaded the game from the Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2?
    • Have you tried installing other games and check if you'll get the same error?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2

zoo tycoon 2

hey thx also I have zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on disk

David hendry1, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon 2

1. Zoo Tycoon 2 - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon

2. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  4. Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?: Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat zda jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection stáhnout na verzi Windows 11 Pro?Předem děkuji za odpověď. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jde-zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/6e4b86e3-05c7-49fd-946a-cb70f6cb4d6b
  5. Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?

Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?: Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat zda jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection stáhnout na verzi Windows 11 Pro?Předem děkuji za odpověď. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jde-zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/6e4b86e3-05c7-49fd-946a-cb70f6cb4d6b
  6. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination: Hello ! I installed the Integrale of Zoo Tyccon 2 on my PC bought on 2021 which is on Windows 10. So I installed it and when I try to launch it, this message occurs:Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86 \ Microsoft Games\ Zoo Tycoon 2 \ zt.exe Abnormal program...
  9. Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination

Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination: Hello ! I installed the Integrale of Zoo Tyccon 2 on my PC bought on 2021 which is on Windows 10. So I installed it and when I try to launch it, this message occurs:Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86 \ Microsoft Games\ Zoo Tycoon 2 \ zt.exe Abnormal program...
  10. Zoo Tycoon complete collection green Pepper missing dvd?

Zoo Tycoon complete collection green Pepper missing dvd?: I just got Zoo Tycoon complete collection, i put the disc in and press install. Now the i get the message "Pls inset Marine Mania"... But how? I only have one disc! Shouldnt everything be on that disc? Or should there be more discs in the box?...