Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today, I successfully installed Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection on my PC (on windows 10) but, when I run the shortcut of the game, it says: "This App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoizAhmed1230, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10

Today, I successfully installed Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection on my PC (on windows 10) but, when I run the shortcut of the game, it says: "This App can't run on this PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." what do I do? i have even gone into the file location in disk c in program files, microsoft games and then zoo tycoon and then zoo.exe but it doesn't work! Although i have installed zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection and it works properly but zt1 cc does not what do i do?

:)

MoizAhmed1230, Jan 1, 2019

2. Why won't Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon run on my hp notebook?

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game run and then check the functionality.

Also, I suggest you to run the game as administrator by Right clicking
    on Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and selecting Run as administrator option

Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Zoo Tycoon Compatability

Hi,

There are games created to work for Xbox that can be played on a Windows 10 computer. These games can be purchased on Windows Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace. They are called Xbox Play Anywhere games. This

link
    will show you the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games. We are looking forward for Zoo Tycoon to be included on the list in the future. In the meantime, Zoo Tycoon can only be played on Xbox Consoles.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this matter, you are free to post our

Xbox Feedback page

For further queries, feel free to post here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10

Zoo Tycoon games on Windows 10

Hi,

Let me assist you on this issue.

Windows 10 Games Compatibility List:

Windows 10 Games Compatibility List

From the above link, the "Zoo Tycoon" games are not listed in the
    Compatibility List, Since these games are old, you may install them in compatibility mode and check if it works.

I suggest you to install the game file in compatibility mode and check.

1. Right click the game installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

2. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode

3. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

4. Try installing the game and check.

You may please refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Minimum System Requirements:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/889368

Zoo Tycoon: Minimum System Requirements:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/309693

You may try the given suggestion and get back with the results.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10

1. Zoo Tycoon: Compete Colection Not Running On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Compete

2. Zoo Tycoon Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Windows 10: Hello, I have successfully installed zoo tycoon complete collection on windows 10 but when I want to start the game, it will write me to insert the CD. Don't know what to do with it? Thank you...
  3. Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 question: Copyright issue idk what's happening. Did Microsoft stopped zoo tycoon 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-question/8ae99190-ad9e-41f7-93fb-d411d87543c7
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  6. zoo tycoon for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    zoo tycoon for pc: Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-for-pc/e2a19ead-5046-4150-9820-3ee37e0bce85"
  7. Original Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Zoo Tycoon: I have the original Zoo Tycoon Disk along with the Marine Mania/Dinosaur Digs expansion disk. Is there any way for me to get it to play on Windows 10. I was able to load it onto the computer but even trying to run it in compatibility mode it will not load the game. I have the...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Crashes?: I've installed Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection and it was running fine (except animals were invisible...) through the first three tutorials and then after that whenever I'd try to open a new game/map/tutorial the cursor would turn into an hourglass and the game would instantly...
  9. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have just got Zoo Tycoon 2 ultimate collection, all of the loading videos are in full screen but as soon as you get to the gaming menu and begin to play, the screen shrinks. It's too small to be able to play correctly. Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this? Thank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon complete collection windows 10

2. how to run zoo tycoon on windows 10

3. zoo tycoon not working in windows 10

4. zoo tycoon windows 10,
  5. zoo tycoon windows10,
  6. zoo tycoon not working windows 10,
  7. zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection only showing writing no other graphics,
  8. zoo tycoon not working on windows 10,
  9. cant play zoo tycoon on windows 10,
  10. why wont zoo tycoon open,
  11. zoo tycoon wont run on win 10,
  12. zoo tycoon windows 10 not working,
  13. zoo tycoon for windows 10,
  14. ho to make zoo tycoon work windows 10,
  15. zoo tycoon not opening digital download