Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After sorting through some of my old things I came across my old PC CD games, and found zoo tycoon. I remembered how much fun I had as a kid playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AshleyZhang, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

After sorting through some of my old things I came across my old PC CD games, and found zoo tycoon. I remembered how much fun I had as a kid playing this and want to relive it. Unfortunately my current PC does not take CDs. Is there a digital version out there of the game, or some other way I can play this again?

Thank you.

:)

AshleyZhang, Mar 21, 2019

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Mar 21, 2019
  3. zoo tycoon complete collection 1

hola, perdi el cd 2 del juego zoo tycoon complete collection del año 2003 y queria saber si hay alguna manera de descargar el cd 2 para poder jugar , gracias

Ailenneira, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection with Windows 10

Hello Harlie,

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

We understand that you have downloaded the Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection but you are unable to install the Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection in the Windows 10. Well, we want to ask you if you have tried installing the same in compatibility mode, as
    tried by Annoyed910 in the above post
    ?

If you have not tried the compatibility mode, then the issue could be due to some compatibility issues, which might hinder the installation of the of the application/program, hence, please try to install the program in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow the below steps to install the program in compatibility mode.

1. Right click the driver set up and select the properties.

2. In the compatibility tab, go to compatibility mode, tick the Run the program in compatibility mode for: select the windows operating system you want the driver to run in. (Windows 7,8,8.1 etc)

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you require any further assistance.

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Amarjeet_Paul, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

1. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Complete

2. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  3. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  4. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I tried to start playing it again it would let me sign back it. It kept showing popping up with a screen saying "We can't...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  6. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  7. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2001) crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2001) crashing: I have a zoo tycoon complete collection game. The basic version of the game worked without any complaints. However, the complete collection allows me only for 3-4 hours of gameplay. After this time I can not build my own zoo or play scenarios because the game automatically...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection isn't Working??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection isn't Working??: So I had Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection for a while and it worked fine on my laptop, now I have the disk and its on the taskbar but the problem is. It acts like it's gonna work(mouse is gone and all that) then it comes back and the game doesn't work.I really don't know...
  9. zoo tycoon complete collection 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon complete collection 1: hola, perdi el cd 2 del juego zoo tycoon complete collection del año 2003 y queria saber si hay alguna manera de descargar el cd 2 para poder jugar , gracias...
  10. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon complete collection windows 10

2. what operatig system do i need to run zoo tycoon complete collection

3. zoo tycoon complete edition

4. zoo tycoon for windows 10,
  5. windows 10 zoo tycoon compatibility,
  6. zoo tycoon complete collection