Windows 10: zoo tycoon for pc

Discus and support zoo tycoon for pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VickiDickerson, Jan 14, 2020.

1. zoo tycoon for pc

Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load the game.

:)

VickiDickerson, Jan 14, 2020

2. Zoo Tycoon Compatability

Hi,

There are games created to work for Xbox that can be played on a Windows 10 computer. These games can be purchased on Windows Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace. They are called Xbox Play Anywhere games. This

link
    will show you the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games. We are looking forward for Zoo Tycoon to be included on the list in the future. In the meantime, Zoo Tycoon can only be played on Xbox Consoles.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this matter, you are free to post our

Xbox Feedback page

For further queries, feel free to post here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 14, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jan 14, 2020
  4. zoo tycoon for pc

the zoo tycoon game i just bought :/

Thank you for your response. If you still have the box or the cover of the game, it will show you the version of the Zoo Tycoon installed on your PC. To check your computer's specifications, you may follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and click on the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Click on System and go to About.

Another way of checking your computer specifications is through the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type dxdiag.
    • Hit Enter.

If you are trying to play the Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, you may visit this

link
    and check the System Requirements so you can compare them with your computer specifications.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

zoo tycoon for pc

1. zoo tycoon for pc - Similar Threads - zoo tycoon

2. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  4. Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?: Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat zda jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection stáhnout na verzi Windows 11 Pro?Předem děkuji za odpověď. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jde-zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/6e4b86e3-05c7-49fd-946a-cb70f6cb4d6b
  5. Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?

Jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection stáhnout na Windows 11 Pro?: Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat zda jde Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection stáhnout na verzi Windows 11 Pro?Předem děkuji za odpověď. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jde-zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/6e4b86e3-05c7-49fd-946a-cb70f6cb4d6b
  6. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003

Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection zt1 2003: Hi, I know that zt1 never become opensource, but why is it not available to buy it?I know that is https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection/9pj06tzx4nmh, but I like the old version and I can not find in microsoft store, Amozon maybe have...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination: Hello ! I installed the Integrale of Zoo Tyccon 2 on my PC bought on 2021 which is on Windows 10. So I installed it and when I try to launch it, this message occurs:Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86 \ Microsoft Games\ Zoo Tycoon 2 \ zt.exe Abnormal program...
  9. Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination

Zoo Tycoon Abnormal programm termination: Hello ! I installed the Integrale of Zoo Tyccon 2 on my PC bought on 2021 which is on Windows 10. So I installed it and when I try to launch it, this message occurs:Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86 \ Microsoft Games\ Zoo Tycoon 2 \ zt.exe Abnormal program...
  10. Zoo Tycoon complete collection green Pepper missing dvd?

Zoo Tycoon complete collection green Pepper missing dvd?: I just got Zoo Tycoon complete collection, i put the disc in and press install. Now the i get the message "Pls inset Marine Mania"... But how? I only have one disc! Shouldnt everything be on that disc? Or should there be more discs in the box?...