Windows 10: zoo tycoon for pc

Discus and support zoo tycoon for pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VickiDickerson, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:18 PM.

1. zoo tycoon for pc

Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load the game.

:)

VickiDickerson, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:18 PM

2. Zoo Tycoon Compatability

Hi,

There are games created to work for Xbox that can be played on a Windows 10 computer. These games can be purchased on Windows Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace. They are called Xbox Play Anywhere games. This

link
    will show you the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games. We are looking forward for Zoo Tycoon to be included on the list in the future. In the meantime, Zoo Tycoon can only be played on Xbox Consoles.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this matter, you are free to post our

Xbox Feedback page

For further queries, feel free to post here anytime.

3. BulldogXX Win User
  4. zoo tycoon for pc

the zoo tycoon game i just bought :/

Thank you for your response. If you still have the box or the cover of the game, it will show you the version of the Zoo Tycoon installed on your PC. To check your computer's specifications, you may follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and click on the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Click on System and go to About.

Another way of checking your computer specifications is through the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type dxdiag.
    • Hit Enter.

If you are trying to play the Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, you may visit this

link
    and check the System Requirements so you can compare them with your computer specifications.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Thema:

zoo tycoon for pc

1. zoo tycoon for pc - Similar Threads - zoo tycoon

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working: Hello, i bought Zoo Tycoon 2 And its working but after like 30 minutes it crashes every time sometimes it crashes on startup Idk why it isn't working it was working a few years ago. I have my pc updated and i didn't have any problems....
  3. Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2: The well known business simulator, Zoo Tycoon 2, will be turning 15 years old on November 9th of this year. Since it's release, it's cultivated a titanic community of people who have helped support and even completely remake the game. However, the age of the game makes it...
  4. MS Zoo Tycoon 2 games on Steam?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Zoo Tycoon 2 games on Steam?: Has Microsoft considered bring the old Zoo Tycoon 2 games to Steam at all? They have loads of content availablefrom the expansion packs and they are still very playable as games. Just what with Frontier's new Planet Zoo game coming out in November these older games would be a...
  5. I can't play zoo tycoon online in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play zoo tycoon online in PC: Hello, I am unable to connect in the online modes of zoo tycoon for Windows, I have recently downloaded it with game pass. Every time I try to join a zoo I get an error message saying that the network configuration is uncompatible or something like that. I have tried to...
  6. Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: I just got a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2 today and wanted to install it on my computer. It goes through disc 1 and 2 without issue. I insert Disc 3 the bar fills completely sits for a bit and gives me error 1305 and says to verify that the file x302_000.z2f is there I think. The...
  7. Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10: Hi. I bought a Windows 10 gaming desktop recently so I could play my favorite games. I had a Vista PC but after Microsoft dropped support, so did all of the browsers, so I could not run my favorite games because I could not access the internet. Now, with my new Windows 10 PC,...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  9. Zoo Tycoon 2 Graphics problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Graphics problem: Hey, I just got zoo tycoon 2 Zookeeper collection, I got a disk drive for my hp webbook, all together I spent £44 on it, I install it and then when I run it, it says ' Zoo tycoon cant find gaphics, please make sure you are up to date ' I check and update ,y computer 2 times,...
  10. Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen: Hi there I recently bought the game pass and downloaded zoo tycoon: ultimate animal collection. This is installed on my windows 10 PC. I noticed the game crashes every so often (once every half an hour roughly). The entire PC just crashes and I have to turn it back on. My...