Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Downloaded the the zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection 2017 game and the words come up on on a black screen. There are no images. Everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VLV1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. VLV1 Win User

Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

I Downloaded the the zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection 2017 game and the words come up on on a black screen. There are no images. Everything is updated set to the recommended settings and for some reason it won't show any images. the words just pop up on a black screen (rendering the game completely useless...

How can this be fixed? Also I am not a computer savvy person so please explain it to me simply

:)

VLV1, Jan 8, 2019

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection

Hi,

I just purchased Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection from the MS store. I have my digital product key and ready to use... but I can't seem to download it. I do not have an Xbox -- I want to use it on my kids' Windows 10 computer. Can you please tell me
    how to download? When I run Xbox from the computer, the only option I have is to buy it again, not to use the product key I already just got...

Thanks,

Natasha

Natasha Black, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash

I bought the Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection on my Xbox, and it worked perfectly. In my Microsoft store on my pc, it says that i can also play it on my computer. Awesome, right? Well, I installed it, and try to open it. I get a blue screen with the
    game logo in the center, which stays there for about a minute, then disappears, with the game not starting, and me not being able to play. Is there any way to fix this?

P.S, my computer is VERY MUCH able to run this game, all the specs checked out.

JasminLocke, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

1. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

2. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection isn't Working??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection isn't Working??: So I had Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection for a while and it worked fine on my laptop, now I have the disk and its on the taskbar but the problem is. It acts like it's gonna work(mouse is gone and all that) then it comes back and the game doesn't work.I really don't know...
  3. Missing Disc 1 for Zoo Tycoon 2 : Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Disc 1 for Zoo Tycoon 2 : Ultimate Collection: I had bought Zoo Tycoon 2 : Ultimate Collection a few years back and wanted to install it on my laptop. Upon opening the game case, I realized I had everything except Disc One. The other two disc are still in the case, intact and not scratched but the first disc, despite my...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I have the game Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection for Windows 10 Dell PC. I’ve had this game for 9 years and all of a sudden, while I was playing, it crashed and now it will not launch. It also will not let me uninstall or install it. Whenever I try to uninstall it says “Zoo...
  5. Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to play Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10, I put the disc in, I'm trying to run it, but when I do, this message pops up - This file does nothave an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already...
  6. zoo tycoon complete collection 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon complete collection 1: hola, perdi el cd 2 del juego zoo tycoon complete collection del año 2003 y queria saber si hay alguna manera de descargar el cd 2 para poder jugar , gracias...
  7. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash: I bought the Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection on my Xbox, and it worked perfectly. In my Microsoft store on my pc, it says that i can also play it on my computer. Awesome, right? Well, I installed it, and try to open it. I get a blue screen with the game logo in the...
  9. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....
  10. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?: I have Windows 10 64 bits Pro (2017) Version 1709 (16299.431) PROCESSOR : AMD FX(tm) - 6300 Six Core Processor 3.50GHz RAM : 8 Go GRAPH : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection (fromMicrosoft store) DO NOT START! The command "space bar" to...