Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kwagg5, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Kwagg5 Win User

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I tried to start playing it again it would let me sign back it.

It kept showing popping up with a screen saying "We can't sync your data to the cloud right now" and gives me the two options of "try again" and "play offline". Hitting try again does nothing and when I hit play offline it pops up with "you have been signed out of xbox live". I don't have an xbox live account, never have as far as I know. It doesn't give me any other options other than that and takes me back to the start menu but it just continues like this in a cycle.

I meet the requirements to play the game on my laptop, I have tried doing a reset of the game in the settings on my computer, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still gives me the same thing.

:)

Kwagg5, Jan 17, 2021

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection

Hi,

I just purchased Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection from the MS store. I have my digital product key and ready to use... but I can't seem to download it. I do not have an Xbox -- I want to use it on my kids' Windows 10 computer. Can you please tell me
    how to download? When I run Xbox from the computer, the only option I have is to buy it again, not to use the product key I already just got...

Thanks,

Natasha

Natasha Black, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Suman_B Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. May I know from where did you purchase this Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection DVD?
    2. Are you getting any error messages?

I suggest you to clean the shiny suface of the game cd/dvd and attemp to install.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

2. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection animals are greyed out: I have a HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I dug out an old copy of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. I used to play it on my old system running XP, but I have the disks and copied the files to a flash drive. I'm running Windows 11 Home edition and it seems like it installs fine,...
  4. zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection not working: zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection i was open any option like traing /challenge mode then show loading and game was not open and back to desktop. my windows 10 version is 1909. how to solved...
  5. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection - Windows 10 Pro: Hi Everyone, So my girlfriend wanted to play this game and after she paid for it she was given a code for steam. She installed the game and when she launched the game and in game menu on startup was not appearing. I took a look and ensured the device was fully updated,...
  6. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection keeps crashing: I downloaded this on my computer and tried to run it, it took me to the menu, I clicked start new zoo and load zoo and after I confirmed it goes to the loading screen and just when I think it will work it closes the window. I tried reinstalling, running as administrator and...
  7. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate animal collection won't start: I've purchased it through the Microsoft store. When I hit the play button I see the Zoo Tycoon logo for a second but then nothing of the game anymore, like I've never pressed the play button. I have windows 10 and all the specifications needed....
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words: I Downloaded the the zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection 2017 game and the words come up on on a black screen. There are no images. Everything is updated set to the recommended settings and for some reason it won't show any images. the words just pop up on a black screen...
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  10. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?: I have Windows 10 64 bits Pro (2017) Version 1709 (16299.431) PROCESSOR : AMD FX(tm) - 6300 Six Core Processor 3.50GHz RAM : 8 Go GRAPH : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection (fromMicrosoft store) DO NOT START! The command "space bar" to...