Windows 10: Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen

Discus and support Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I recently bought the game pass and downloaded zoo tycoon: ultimate animal collection. This is installed on my windows 10 PC. I noticed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpencerSmith2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen

Hi there I recently bought the game pass and downloaded zoo tycoon: ultimate animal collection. This is installed on my windows 10 PC. I noticed the game crashes every so often (once every half an hour roughly). The entire PC just crashes and I have to turn it back on. My inkling is it something to do with the graphics drivers. I therefore tried resetting windows, updating graphics drivers, running diagnostics and I still get the issue every so often.

I then thought id try on my laptop (which also has a dedicated graphics card), to make sure it was just specific to my PC. I boot up zoo tycoon and it crashes almost instantly. I then changed the nvidia settings so the game run on my integrated graphics card and although the FPS was low, windows didn't crash.

I am struggling to find a solution. Given it seems to happen across both my PCs which have different graphics cards, motherboards etc, the common denominator seems to be the app itself. Also given that both my PC and laptop run any other game absolutely fine.

Its a shame because I was looking to subscribe to this game pass. I wondered if anyone has had a similar issue with zoo tycoon or could help me out?

If it helps, this is my setup for my PC from Speccy

OS

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

AMD FX-6300 37 °C

Vishera 32nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 803MHz (11-11-11-30)

Motherboard

Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-UD3P (CPU 1) 38 °C

Graphics

VS248 (1920x1080@60Hz)

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (Gigabyte) 38 °C

Storage

117GB SanDisk SDSSDP128G (SATA (SSD)) 44 °C

Optical Drives

No optical disk drives detected

Audio

VIA HD Audio(Win 10)

:)

SpencerSmith2, Mar 26, 2019

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Mar 26, 2019
  3. VLV1 Win User
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

I Downloaded the the zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection 2017 game and the words come up on on a black screen. There are no images. Everything is updated set to the recommended settings and for some reason it won't show any images. the words just pop up
    on a black screen (rendering the game completely useless...

How can this be fixed? Also I am not a computer savvy person so please explain it to me simply

4. Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen

Online with Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

I'm on PC, playing with the French Version of Zoo Tycoon Ultimate.

But I can't play online, nor find the community to get a friend.

Can You Help Me Please ?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy curious, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen

1. Zoo tycoon ultimate edition crashing with black screen - Similar Threads - Zoo tycoon ultimate

2. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I tried to start playing it again it would let me sign back it. It kept showing popping up with a screen saying "We can't...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: Hello, I have a problem with a game called Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition, I bought it on Microsoft store and I have all the DLC etc, My problem is that some textures and animals are missing like when I select a dinosaur his textures are missing and he is invisible or missing...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working: Hello, i bought Zoo Tycoon 2 And its working but after like 30 minutes it crashes every time sometimes it crashes on startup Idk why it isn't working it was working a few years ago. I have my pc updated and i didn't have any problems....
  5. Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: I just got a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2 today and wanted to install it on my computer. It goes through disc 1 and 2 without issue. I insert Disc 3 the bar fills completely sits for a bit and gives me error 1305 and says to verify that the file x302_000.z2f is there I think. The...
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  7. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection Black screen with words: I Downloaded the the zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection 2017 game and the words come up on on a black screen. There are no images. Everything is updated set to the recommended settings and for some reason it won't show any images. the words just pop up on a black screen...
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  10. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash: I bought the Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection on my Xbox, and it worked perfectly. In my Microsoft store on my pc, it says that i can also play it on my computer. Awesome, right? Well, I installed it, and try to open it. I get a blue screen with the game logo in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoo. black screan