Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend and I recently bought the xbox game pass so we could try out some multiplayer games. We were really excited to play zoo tycoon together, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EpicBungo, Jun 24, 2021.

1. EpicBungo Win User

Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error

My friend and I recently bought the xbox game pass so we could try out some multiplayer games. We were really excited to play zoo tycoon together, but whenever either of us tried to connect to the other person's zoo we would receive an error stating there was a problem with our connection and that we could not connect. It would just keep saying check your connection settings, but both of our connections are fine. Any help with this would be immensely appreciated.

:)

EpicBungo, Jun 24, 2021

2. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. May I know from where did you purchase this Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection DVD?
    2. Are you getting any error messages?

I suggest you to clean the shiny suface of the game cd/dvd and attemp to install.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10

Hi Jake,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I am led to believe that you wish to launch Zoo Tycoon 2, without the CD and also if you can find the game in Store.

I would like to inform that you will be able to find the game in Windows 10 store, however you may use the link provided below to download game but you will have to purchase it

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection - PC - Microsoft Apps
    Store

Also you can try the suggestion by
    I'm Nick
    in the link provided below and check if you will be able to run the game without the CD

Want to launch Microsoft Zoo Tycoon game without CD

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error

1. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Windows 10 Connection Error - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

2. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: I bought the zoo tycoon game almost a year ago for my laptop and it worked just fine after I got it but then I stopped playing it for a while. When I tried to start playing it again it would let me sign back it. It kept showing popping up with a screen saying "We can't...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: Hello. I have a laptop with Windows 10, and I wanted to add Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. Here's my problem: how can I open the files so that I can add mods? And how do I install it correctly? Any help y'all can provide will be appreciated...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: Hello, I have a problem with a game called Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition, I bought it on Microsoft store and I have all the DLC etc, My problem is that some textures and animals are missing like when I select a dinosaur his textures are missing and he is invisible or missing...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working: Hello, i bought Zoo Tycoon 2 And its working but after like 30 minutes it crashes every time sometimes it crashes on startup Idk why it isn't working it was working a few years ago. I have my pc updated and i didn't have any problems....
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  7. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I have the game Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection for Windows 10 Dell PC. I’ve had this game for 9 years and all of a sudden, while I was playing, it crashed and now it will not launch. It also will not let me uninstall or install it. Whenever I try to uninstall it says “Zoo...
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erro de host zoo tycoon pc