Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon Won't Load

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Won't Load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I Recently Purchased Zoo Tycoon, I Downloaded It, I Downloaded Steam, I Opened It And Selected A Zoo Location, Everything Seemed Fine Until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 9puppys, Jan 24, 2019.

1. 9puppys Win User

Zoo Tycoon Won't Load

So I Recently Purchased Zoo Tycoon, I Downloaded It, I Downloaded Steam, I Opened It And Selected A Zoo Location, Everything Seemed Fine Until I Noticed Something... The Game Wasn't Loading! I Tried Uninstalling And Reinstalling It, I Tried To Google How To Fix It But I Couldn't Find Anything At All That Would Help, And When I Try To Look Up How To Get It To Load When I Have It Open It Lags My Computer Really Bad, I Feel Like I've Been Ripped Off, This Is So Unfair! Here I've Just Gotten A New Game For My New Laptop And It Doesn't Load At All! Fix Your Games Microsoft! Jeez...

:)

9puppys, Jan 24, 2019

2. Zoo Tycoon Compatability

Hi,

There are games created to work for Xbox that can be played on a Windows 10 computer. These games can be purchased on Windows Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace. They are called Xbox Play Anywhere games. This

link
    will show you the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games. We are looking forward for Zoo Tycoon to be included on the list in the future. In the meantime, Zoo Tycoon can only be played on Xbox Consoles.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this matter, you are free to post our

Xbox Feedback page

For further queries, feel free to post here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 24, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Zoo Tycoon Won't Load

Why won't Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon run on my hp notebook?

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game run and then check the functionality.

Also, I suggest you to run the game as administrator by Right clicking
    on Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and selecting Run as administrator option

Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon Won't Load

1. Zoo Tycoon Won't Load - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Won't

2. MS Zoo Tycoon Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Zoo Tycoon Not Loading: I purchased the game through the Steam store with the expectation that it would work on anything from Windows 7 to 10, it downloaded fine, boots up fine but it will not load beyond that. I've googled and tried to run it as an administrator although that did not fix the issue...
  3. Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  5. Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes: Hi! I downloaded zoo tycoon ultimate collection this morning but whatever I do, it won't load past the first screen. I can get to the part where I have to open a game, but it gets stuck on the loading page and after a while crashes. I have tried to re-install, delete...
  6. zoo tycoon for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    zoo tycoon for pc: Just curious if there is a digital download available for PC for the Zoo Tycoon. I have the disk/CD but my new laptop doesn't have a player to load the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-for-pc/e2a19ead-5046-4150-9820-3ee37e0bce85"
  7. Original Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Zoo Tycoon: I have the original Zoo Tycoon Disk along with the Marine Mania/Dinosaur Digs expansion disk. Is there any way for me to get it to play on Windows 10. I was able to load it onto the computer but even trying to run it in compatibility mode it will not load the game. I have the...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection menu won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection menu won't load: I recently downloaded the Ultimate Animal Collection. I can begin running the game, but I immediately noticed it wouldn't go into full screen mode - the top and bottom bars are still visible, unlike other games. Additionally, after it tells me to press space, the menu page...
  9. Zoo Tycoon Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Crashes?: I've installed Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection and it was running fine (except animals were invisible...) through the first three tutorials and then after that whenever I'd try to open a new game/map/tutorial the cursor would turn into an hourglass and the game would instantly...
  10. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont zoo tycoon load

2. zoo tycoon wont load

3. why wont zoo tycoon 2 load

4. zoo tycoon 2 cannot load,
  5. zoo tycoon 2 loading screen stuck,
  6. games pass laptop zoo tycoon wont.load,
  7. zoo tycoon loading,
  8. zoo tycoon stuck on loading screen,
  9. zoo tycoon installed wont play,
  10. steam zoo tycoon exe not downloaded,
  11. why cant i use my mouse in zoo tycoon,