Windows 10: Zoo Tycoon

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kim Foley kim, May 18, 2020.

1. Zoo Tycoon

Good day,

I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING

There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out

:)

Kim Foley kim, May 18, 2020

2. Zoo Tycoon Compatability

Hi,

There are games created to work for Xbox that can be played on a Windows 10 computer. These games can be purchased on Windows Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace. They are called Xbox Play Anywhere games. This

link
    will show you the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games. We are looking forward for Zoo Tycoon to be included on the list in the future. In the meantime, Zoo Tycoon can only be played on Xbox Consoles.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this matter, you are free to post our

Xbox Feedback page

For further queries, feel free to post here anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 18, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, May 18, 2020
  4. Zoo Tycoon

Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon

1. Zoo Tycoon - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon

2. Zoo Tycoon PC FROM MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon PC FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I successfully downloaded Zoo Tycoon pc from microsoft store and played it but some days later it started only buffering . I like zoo tycoon game very much so please help me . I am from India and my name is Avi Atharva . PLEASE HELP , I BEG YOU ALL . IF CAN`T THEN PLEASE GIVE...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 question: Copyright issue idk what's happening. Did Microsoft stopped zoo tycoon 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-question/8ae99190-ad9e-41f7-93fb-d411d87543c7
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: Hello, I have a problem with a game called Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition, I bought it on Microsoft store and I have all the DLC etc, My problem is that some textures and animals are missing like when I select a dinosaur his textures are missing and he is invisible or missing...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  6. Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection: I have lost the first disc of my personal copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection. I still have the original manual, as well as disc 2 but I have lost disc 1 and now can't play the game or download it anymore! Is there any way I can get help with, and fix this issue?...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection keeps crashing: I downloaded this on my computer and tried to run it, it took me to the menu, I clicked start new zoo and load zoo and after I confirmed it goes to the loading screen and just when I think it will work it closes the window. I tried reinstalling, running as administrator and...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection not working on Windows 10: So I downloaded Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection on Amazon, and it installed perfectly fine but when i tried to play the game, it never starts. It shows you the menu that allows you to press "Play" but it just doesn't work. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, but I still...
  9. Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes: Hi! I downloaded zoo tycoon ultimate collection this morning but whatever I do, it won't load past the first screen. I can get to the part where I have to open a game, but it gets stuck on the loading page and after a while crashes. I have tried to re-install, delete...
  10. Error code: 0x80240017 while trying to install "Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80240017 while trying to install "Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection": As the title says I receive an error code when trying to install "Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection" from the Xbox beta app on Windows 10. I've tried restarting my system and checked for updates to no avail. Please help.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i play microsoft zookeeper tycoon without using disk

2. zoo tycoon keeps crashing