Windows 10: Zoom and Bluetooth

Discus and support Zoom and Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve been hosting zoom meetings. Recently I bought a blue tooth microphone. While using it I have had a problem with the audio on shared videos. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonaldLyon2, May 16, 2021.

1. Zoom and Bluetooth

I’ve been hosting zoom meetings. Recently I bought a blue tooth microphone. While using it I have had a problem with the audio on shared videos. I cannot hear the audio on shared videos. Everyone else can see and hear the video fine, but I can only see the videos I’m trying to share. There is no audio. I’m assuming the Bluetooth mic is cutting the audio out but I’m not sure what to do about it. Is there some setting that I need to change

:)

DonaldLyon2, May 16, 2021

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 16, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

Zoom and Bluetooth [​IMG]

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, May 16, 2021
  4. Zoom and Bluetooth

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Zoom and Bluetooth

1. Zoom and Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Zoom Bluetooth

2. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom: Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware...
  3. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom: Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware...
  4. Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter: Hello, I hope you are doing well! This is my current situation: I want to play Zoom calls audio on my meeting room speakers. The speakers are too far to connect via cable. I have an Airfly pro, which is a bluetooth transmitter, I currently use it for my car media player since...
  5. Zoom shared audio with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom shared audio with bluetooth: Hi, whenever I share my screen for audio, the participants can hear it but I can't, I'm using a logitech Bluetooth headset which ordinarily works fine. thanks...
  6. Microsoft Mouse stops working w/ bluetooth earbuds connected when I join Zoom session

Microsoft Mouse stops working w/ bluetooth earbuds connected when I join Zoom session: Question in title. MS wireless/bluetooth mouse works fine until I join a Zoom session with bluetooth earbuds for audio. Mouse simply stops working until I leave the Zoom session then mouse starts working again w/o me doing anything. Latest versions for everything. No...
  7. Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work: Windows 10 Home v20H build 19042.746 My DELL laptop shows Connected to Bluetooth speaker (B-3319) and outputs audio to it when playing video & audio clips so Windows talks to the speaker OK. Zoom, however, does not output audio to this BT speaker and it is not possible to...
  8. Zoom and bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom and bluetooth speaker: Hello, I have an Anker A3143 bluetooth speaker that I use to listen to music, watch netflix, and play games. However, the bluetooth speaker doesn't work with Zoom. Anyone have success getting a bluetooth speaker to work with Zoom?...
  9. bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom: i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place. have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof. have purchased blue tooth handsfree device 1)samsung uflex 2)fingers musitalks both work fine when connected to t440 and i can hear...
  10. Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth: I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work. The song was playing,...