Windows 10: Zoom and other Apps

Discus and support Zoom and other Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! I've been reading a lot about this issue... I desperately need to able able to use ZOOM for work, TeleMedicine, which will be ramped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnaFreeman-Tweed, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Zoom and other Apps

Hello there!

I've been reading a lot about this issue... I desperately need to able able to use ZOOM for work, TeleMedicine, which will be ramped up as only 3/7 of us are now actively working, increasing work load. I AM GRATEFUL TO BE COUNTED AMONG THE 3, especially since so many are furloughed-extended or laid off. The problem is I have Microsoft 10 S Edge loaded on my laptop and whenever I try to download ZOOM, a scary message about security and safety pops up. Microsoft does not have any other apps that work, and in any case, ZOOM is the preferred app by my employer.

HELP! This laptop was a gift from my family... I would hate to have to return it.

Thank you,

Donna

:)

DonnaFreeman-Tweed, Jul 19, 2020

2. How do I increase my zoom options for Windows 10? Right now I only get zoom in 25% increments.

Hello,

As you want to change zoom settings, I suggest you to try the steps and check if this helps.

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On Display settings you can change the size of apps, text and other items.
    Write us back if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Zoom and other Apps

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Zoom and other Apps

1. Zoom and other Apps - Similar Threads - Zoom Apps

2. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  3. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  4. No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app: Hey, there no sound on Logitech Z623 on Zoom app. Testing Zoom sound with PC Speakers worked fine, any other audio sources with the Z623 worked fine, but there's something specifically blocking sound from Zoom and all software updated. thanks...
  5. No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app

No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app: Hey, there no sound on Logitech Z623 on Zoom app. Testing Zoom sound with PC Speakers worked fine, any other audio sources with the Z623 worked fine, but there's something specifically blocking sound from Zoom and all software updated. thanks...
  6. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  7. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  8. I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app: I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-new-window-11-all-in-one-pc-camera-will-not/1145f77e-7302-4445-be74-6a30c7d8ab0e
  9. I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app

I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app: I have new window 11 all in one PC camera will not work in zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-new-window-11-all-in-one-pc-camera-will-not/1145f77e-7302-4445-be74-6a30c7d8ab0e
  10. Windows Photos app cannot zoom in/out the pictures on a USB disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos app cannot zoom in/out the pictures on a USB disk: Hi,Recently I find the Photos app cannot correctly zoom in/out the pictures located in a USB driver disk, the zoom in/out icons on the Photos app are disabled. I've tried several USB drivers, all have such issue.If I copy the same pictures into computer's embedded disk,...