Windows 10: Zoom and video camera

Discus and support Zoom and video camera in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10, which seems to exclude video camera use for meetings on zoom. How can I overcome this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MBH_922, Mar 3, 2020.

1. MBH_922 Win User

Zoom and video camera

I have windows 10, which seems to exclude video camera use for meetings on zoom. How can I overcome this?

:)

MBH_922, Mar 3, 2020

2. video camera zoom lumia 820

Lumia 820

when start recording with video camera ,the zoom stop working

l must select the zoom before start record

so, how can I use zoom while the camera recoding?

PollaZarif, Mar 3, 2020
  3. GayleH. Win User
    HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., Mar 3, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

Zoom and video camera

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Zoom and video camera

1. Zoom and video camera - Similar Threads - Zoom video camera

2. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  3. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  4. Camera on Zoom

Camera on Zoom: I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use. My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and...
  5. lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom: problem not displaying video on zoom on Lenovo laptop 12". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-not-displaying-video-in-camera-on/a7f34731-ae18-4e15-848d-c5d7c09797e6
  6. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  7. Zoom-camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  8. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  9. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....
  10. Videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...