Windows 10: Zoom and Windows Update

Discus and support Zoom and Windows Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WhenI I use Zoom, my screen is black. People CAN see me but I can not. At times it flickers on and when I put my mouse over the bottom right of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by b_murphy1979, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Zoom and Windows Update

WhenI I use Zoom, my screen is black. People CAN see me but I can not. At times it flickers on and when I put my mouse over the bottom right of the screen it turns on for a sec. The camera works with other programs such as Google Classroom. I have check the privacy issues in the settings. This all started after an update. Please Help!!!!

:)

b_murphy1979, Nov 23, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Zoom and Windows Update

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Zoom and Windows Update

1. Zoom and Windows Update - Similar Threads - Zoom Update

2. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  3. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  4. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  5. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  6. There's no scroll and zoom option in my pc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no scroll and zoom option in my pc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...: I also tried to update touch pad drivers bud windows find that the latest driver's is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-scroll-and-zoom-option-in-my-pc-i-tried/10f179d3-eee8-4c7e-9b4b-d9fc1fb1f636
  7. There's no scroll and zoom option in my pc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...

There's no scroll and zoom option in my pc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...: I also tried to update touch pad drivers bud windows find that the latest driver's is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-scroll-and-zoom-option-in-my-pc-i-tried/10f179d3-eee8-4c7e-9b4b-d9fc1fb1f636
  8. There's no scroll and zoom option inmypc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no scroll and zoom option inmypc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...: I also tried to update touch pad drivers bud windows find that the latest driver's is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-scroll-and-zoom-option-inmypc-i-tried-to/10f179d3-eee8-4c7e-9b4b-d9fc1fb1f636
  9. There's no scroll and zoom option inmypc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...

There's no scroll and zoom option inmypc I tried to update drivers and windows but All...: I also tried to update touch pad drivers bud windows find that the latest driver's is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-scroll-and-zoom-option-inmypc-i-tried-to/10f179d3-eee8-4c7e-9b4b-d9fc1fb1f636
  10. Microphone disabled after update on 5/30/2023. Can't do zoom work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone disabled after update on 5/30/2023. Can't do zoom work.: Hello-I have tried all the suggestions I can find update driver, troubleshoot, revert to old driver, etc but nothing brings the microphone back. This happened once before after an update and the steps worked then, but not this time. It is like the computer does not see the...