Windows 10: Zoom app access

Discus and support Zoom app access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JosephLevy2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Zoom app access

How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on windows 10.

:)

JosephLevy2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. GayleH. Win User

HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., Apr 13, 2020
  3. Tomel Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem

I really don't want to change the font, resolution, etc. for Windows overall since, except for Windows Mail, I seem to be able to zoom as necessary (Ctrl-Scroll Wheel or Ctrl + / -). Following on your suggestion, I looked at settings of the Windows Mail App. Accessibility was not one of the options. I tried Default Font and changed the font size. However that appears to only impact emails I write -- not ones I receive. Thanks for the suggestions anyway. I'm willing to try any suggestions.

Tomel, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Zoom app access

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Zoom app access

1. Zoom app access - Similar Threads - Zoom app access

2. Zoom and Zoom Client apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom and Zoom Client apps: I was able to install the Zoom app on my PC, but cannot download and install Zoom Client. Microsoft says that Windows 10 in S mode prevents downloading and installing apps that are NOT offered by Microsoft Store. How do I get around this? I do not want to switch out of S...
  3. Zoom app

Zoom app: Can someone explain how to get Zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/036dc9be-a23c-4808-a89b-380b2472a759
  4. Zoom app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom app: Why can't I download Zoom on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/e0d9ad7b-20a6-4c64-9494-1a755b3bcc15
  5. Zoom app

Zoom app: I have Windows 10 and use Edge Chrome. Is there a special Zoolm app for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/6cf31c32-a1c9-467c-8399-dbfa264e08b7
  6. Zoom app access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom app access: Hi 1. How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on windows 10. I want to download the TED app from the Microsoft store. When I try it writes that my laptop is not...
  7. Zoom app

Zoom app: Hi I am trying to down load the Zoom app to my Pc but it wont download - help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/ca80948e-4966-411c-987f-aaac4cfa2dc8
  8. Zoom camera access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom camera access: Working from home and I'm required to use Zoom. When I initially installed it, the camera was working. Today I had to move my system to another room and now Zoom is unable to access my camera for some reason. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Julia P.S....
  9. Zoom Meeting App

Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....
  10. App Zoomed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Zoomed Out: I was playing a game and I clicked some random keys and the screen like zoomed out. I tried restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-zoomed-out/7d980da9-24d1-4d4e-b06f-283acffba165

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to whitelist zoom on windows 10 s

2. whitelist zoom