Windows 10: Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

Discus and support Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerBlair1, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed or appeared to install but didn't and still doesn't show up in the App list either the Start menu or the "Settings" > "Apps" list. what's wrong here, and how do I fix it?

:)

RogerBlair1, Mar 2, 2022

2. Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 2, 2022
  4. Callender Win User

Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

1. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list - Similar Threads - Zoom app doesn'tr

2. .pdf will not show up in the list of files at "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .pdf will not show up in the list of files at "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by...: Hi.When i open any .pdf file from file explorer, the default app to open and view such files is Notepad.I want to change so that the default app is Google Chrome. This should be easy to do, by going to "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by file type", scroll down until i...
  3. .pdf will not show up in the list of files at "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .pdf will not show up in the list of files at "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by...: Hi.When i open any .pdf file from file explorer, the default app to open and view such files is Notepad.I want to change so that the default app is Google Chrome. This should be easy to do, by going to "Apps">"Default Apps">"Choose defaults by file type", scroll down until i...
  4. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  5. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  6. Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps

Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps: How do I force default for Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro Windows app for .pdf extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-an-app-for-default-when-the-app-doesnt/c9149348-bb36-4fe6-ae2b-0b9bcc0b2a0c
  7. Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps: How do I force default for Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro Windows app for .pdf extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-an-app-for-default-when-the-app-doesnt/c9149348-bb36-4fe6-ae2b-0b9bcc0b2a0c
  8. App not showing in "installed apps "list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not showing in "installed apps "list: I am trying to limit my sons time on Fortnite. The game shows up under "activity" but not under "App and game limits", so I am not able to block or limit the time on it....
  9. Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App: Hello, Today I have observed the following behavior on my Dell Inspiron Laptop, when I boot my laptop and login, I get to the list of startup apps and see a strange app in the list. This app disappears from the list if I go to Apps and Features and come back to the startup...
  10. Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List: Ok, so basically i downloaded Netflix to my laptop. Then I went to put a shortcut on my desktop but it wasn't under "All Apps" I went to go uninstall it but I couldn't since it wasn't in the list. It is accessible if i go into the windows store and open it from there. But...