Windows 10: Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

Discus and support Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to find the correct app from the Windows app store to use with my laptop to run Zoom. All my office meetings are using Zoom not SKYPE. Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JerryDonahue, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

I want to find the correct app from the Windows app store to use with my laptop to run Zoom. All my office meetings are using Zoom not SKYPE. Thanks for your help!

:)

JerryDonahue, Apr 11, 2020
  2. TP_ZPS Win User

Zoom video app blocked by s - mode

I tried to download the Zoom video app to my laptop which has Windows 10 and Office 365 but the download is blocked by s-mode. I don't want to stop s mode but I can't find the Zoom video conferencing app in the MS Apps store.Is there a one there? Is there
    any plan to add it as a lot of friends relatives and businesses are using it to keep in touch during the current lockdown. I have it on my phone but would like to get it onto the laptop. How can I get the download without compromising s-mode. Thanks.

TP_ZPS, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

Zoom video app blocked by s - mode

Hi TP,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Zoom app isn't available in Microsoft Store. You must switch out of S mode unfortunately to get Zoom app.

What I can suggest you is to block apps outside the Store after switching out from S mode. See the GIF:

Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode? 6288358d-ae9c-41fc-afa2-72c3f9cd3779?upload=true.gif

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

1. Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode? - Similar Threads - Zoom app laptop

2. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  3. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  4. Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?: I have a new laptop that's Windows 11 and is in S Mode. What is the set by set process to get zoom meeting on to the computer without taking the computer out of S Mode....
  5. Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?: I have a new laptop that's Windows 11 and is in S Mode. What is the set by set process to get zoom meeting on to the computer without taking the computer out of S Mode....
  6. windiows 10

windiows 10: my text is aways in a white box, how do I turn this off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiows-10/839220bf-6819-4542-a1bd-1dfbab6bc2bd
  7. windiows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windiows 10: my text is aways in a white box, how do I turn this off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiows-10/839220bf-6819-4542-a1bd-1dfbab6bc2bd
  8. Windows s mode : cisco and zoom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows s mode : cisco and zoom: Please help. I have recently bought a new laptop with windows 10 OS and purchase the 360 package for the purposes of working from home. As an nhs employee it is possible to download CISCO softwear and log onto the Trust desktop remotely. I have followed all my trust...
  9. Zoom video app blocked by s - mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom video app blocked by s - mode: I tried to download the Zoom video app to my laptop which has Windows 10 and Office 365 but the download is blocked by s-mode. I don't want to stop s mode but I can't find the Zoom video conferencing app in the MS Apps store.Is there a one there? Is there any plan to add it...
  10. Can you download and use Zoom with Window 10 S mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you download and use Zoom with Window 10 S mode?: Can you download and use Zoom with Window 10 S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-download-and-use-zoom-with-window-10-s/74562b51-e6d8-49c5-b574-74eeb69f0b5c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom for windows 10 s mode

2. zoom for laptop windows 10

3. zoom for windows 10 in s mode

4. zoom on windows 10 s mode,
  5. ZOOM APP windows 10 s,
  6. zoom for windows s mode,
  7. zoom for windows 10 home,
  8. zoom for windows 10 s,
  9. how to run zoom in s mode,
  10. zoom for windows10,
  11. zoom in s mode on windows,