Windows 10: Zoom application with Windows 10

Discus and support Zoom application with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using Zoom application after pressing Join With Video my screen reverts to desktop though others can see and hear me on zoom. How do I change that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RNK_182, Apr 10, 2020.

1. RNK_182 Win User

Zoom application with Windows 10

When using Zoom application after pressing Join With Video my screen reverts to desktop though others can see and hear me on zoom. How do I change that so I can see others on a Zoom meeting?

:)

RNK_182, Apr 10, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Zoom application with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Zoom application

2. Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...: Maps application is glitching badly zooming in and out very fast, it also stops navigation mid drive in windows 11, I’ve reverted to windows 10 and it works fine but both have the zooming in and out problems unfortunately...
  3. Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...: Maps application is glitching badly zooming in and out very fast, it also stops navigation mid drive in windows 11, I’ve reverted to windows 10 and it works fine but both have the zooming in and out problems unfortunately...
  4. Zoom application error 0xc000003e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom application error 0xc000003e: The application failed to start correctly 0xc000003e. Click OK to close the application.I am getting this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-application-error-0xc000003e/f492d15e-9287-4417-91e8-23c2cd913609
  5. Zoom application error 0xc000003e

Zoom application error 0xc000003e: The application failed to start correctly 0xc000003e. Click OK to close the application.I am getting this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-application-error-0xc000003e/f492d15e-9287-4417-91e8-23c2cd913609
  6. Zoom application error 0xc000003e

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.: BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the past but only started recently, hope somebody can help me fix this issue, thanks in advance....
  8. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.: BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the past but only started recently, hope somebody can help me fix this issue, thanks in advance....
  9. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application: When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power button and join the meeting.The same thing happening when I am running visual studio application in my laptop.Screen is getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom sound not working

2. display zoom 125% windows 10

3. why is my microphone not synctedto zoom

4. zoom not working with windows 10 ,
  5. how do i get zoom on computer for windows 10