Windows 10: Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

Discus and support Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I hope you are doing well! This is my current situation: I want to play Zoom calls audio on my meeting room speakers. The speakers are too far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karimkahale, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

Hello, I hope you are doing well! This is my current situation: I want to play Zoom calls audio on my meeting room speakers. The speakers are too far to connect via cable. I have an Airfly pro, which is a bluetooth transmitter, I currently use it for my car media player since it does not have bluetooth. I simply plug it in the 3.5mm aux jack and connect my phone to the Airfly Pro via bluetooth to play audio on the car's speakers. Now for my Zoom setup, I thought of connecting the Airfly Pro to the meeting room speakers, and simply connecting my laptop to the Airfly Pro by bluetooth, similarly to my car setup. Calls audio (Communication) do not play on the bluetooth transmitter, I have set the device as default in Zoom, but there is simply no audio output. Checking my playback devices, I noticed that the Airfly Pro only has the "Stereo" option, and does not have a Hands-Free option. I was thinking if I could select computer speakers by default to play Zoom calls audio, then reroute the audio using a software to the Airfly pro?

:)

karimkahale, Aug 4, 2021
  2. cereberus Win User

Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

You can buy optical to bluetooth transmitters. Connecting optical out from tv will not mute tv speakers.

Bluetooth Transmitters, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

cereberus, Aug 4, 2021
  3. wiganken Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

Windows 10 Home v20H build 19042.746

My DELL laptop shows ‘Connected’ to Bluetooth speaker (B-3319) and outputs audio to it when playing video & audio clips so Windows talks to the speaker OK.

Zoom, however, does not output audio to this BT speaker and it is not possible to select this speaker because only the DELL internal speaker appears in the Zoom / Settings ‘Speaker’ list. I have not tried connecting the speaker via cable since I do not want it connected this way. I want the BT connection.

Question 1 – Is BT audio a known ‘Zoom’ limitation that one has to accept?

Question 2 – Is there a way to get BT speakers to appear?

Thanks in advance.

wiganken, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Do you mean data to and from Smart Phones?

Berton, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

1. Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter - Similar Threads - Zoom Audio playing

2. Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio: I use my computer in my car for work. I have previously been able to use the Ford SYNC Bluetooth to Windows Bluetooth connection to play audio from my computer to the car stereo. I was issued a new vehicle and attempted to connect to the new Bluetooth. The connection works,...
  3. Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio: I use my computer in my car for work. I have previously been able to use the Ford SYNC Bluetooth to Windows Bluetooth connection to play audio from my computer to the car stereo. I was issued a new vehicle and attempted to connect to the new Bluetooth. The connection works,...
  4. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  5. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  6. bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio: i connected my bluetooth headphones to my laptop but they arent connected to audio or playing sound. i tried connecting them to my phone and it worked. are my headphones broken or is it my computer.im using a mpow 059 for headphones and a HP Laptop 17-by2xxx notebook pc...
  7. Non zoom audio not playing in headphones but zoom audio is playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non zoom audio not playing in headphones but zoom audio is playing: When I played audio from chrome or any other application except zoom it does not play from the headphones but plays from the system speakers. I tried to change the audio output from the settings but it didn't have an option to change it to headphone audio for the system audio...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.: I have a pair of Mee BTX2 bluetooth earphones that work normally on my phone but not on my laptop Asus Zephyrus GA502DU. I can pair and connect to the earphones and they play audio only when the hands-free device is selected as the playback device, not the stereo mode which...
  9. Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable

Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable: Hello, I have an unusual question regarding Bluetooth pairing. I purchased a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to my TV so I can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV. This works fine and I can connect my Bluetooth headphones to the transmitter by pushing the paring...
  10. Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?: It seems I cannot use Bluetooth with a new Soundbar and my smart TV as I had expected, but I understand I may be able to give the TV BT functionality with either a USB dongle or transmitter? So far the dongles I have viewed are for a PC, not a TV; and transmitters my have the...