Windows 10: Zoom camera and picture always purple.

Discus and support Zoom camera and picture always purple. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I join a Zoom meeting, my picture is always several shades of purple. Who is the problem and who can fix it for me? I have no idea what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JGW-1, Oct 29, 2020.

1. JGW-1 Win User

Zoom camera and picture always purple.

When I join a Zoom meeting, my picture is always several shades of purple. Who is the problem and who can fix it for me?

I have no idea what is next which is very frustrating. I purchased the Lenovo 365 in August 2019 and I've had something wrong with the computer consistently. Any help you can suggest or a firm that does the type of work that is needed, I would certainly appreciate.

:)

JGW-1, Oct 29, 2020
  2. MwVV Win User

Camera of Nokia Lumia 520 is not Capture the clear Picture

I have same model phone and love the pictures it takes. They are so clear and vivid.

Suggestions:

• Light: The camera needs plenty of light to take good pictures. There is no flash.
    • Motion: Do your best to hold it still.
    • Zoom: Make sure you are NOT zoomed in, that will cause lots of noise.

Zoom camera and picture always purple. db23a1b8-3f21-4187-83fb-0543ed33cb3b.jpg

3. [Matador] Win User
    Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Oct 29, 2020
  4. Zoom camera and picture always purple.

Front Camera on Nokia 920 has a purple tint

when I use the front camera it has a purple tint to the color. All my pictures that I took with the front facing camera has a purple tint to it. The back camera works perfect and is very clear.

dexterous1, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Zoom camera and picture always purple.

1. Zoom camera and picture always purple. - Similar Threads - Zoom camera picture

2. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  3. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  4. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  5. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Images in picture viewer always zooming in

Images in picture viewer always zooming in: Hi. Often when I view an image in the Windows 10 picture viewer, it will zoom in to the max, and I cannot zoom it out. A possible related symptom is seen in some lists in the start menu, like when when I right-click Microsoft Word to see a list of my recent documents, there...
  7. ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working: ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working, despite trying the 3types installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-unable-to-see-camera-picture-and-microphone/06612f6c-050f-413d-87af-d55c4ab38f95
  8. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  9. Zoom-camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  10. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom camera turns purple