Windows 10: Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

Discus and support Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When in zoom, it can't find my camera. I'm using a desktop gaming computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SweetPea213Smith, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

When in zoom, it can't find my camera. I'm using a desktop gaming computer.

:)

SweetPea213Smith, Sep 22, 2020
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Sep 22, 2020
  3. mccbleue Win User
    Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

1. Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer. - Similar Threads - Zoom cant find

2. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  3. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  4. Cant find my camera on my laptop

Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  5. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  6. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. ZOOM on my desktop

ZOOM on my desktop: I am going on 83 years of age and I am NOT very good with computer things. Tonight we have the family fantasy Football draft and they have arranged to have the 14 participants participate by using ZOOM. As I said my computer skills are in the stone age. I want to participate...
  8. Zoom can't find my camera

Zoom can't find my camera: I've been a power user of zoom for the last few months. I shut down my computer last night and when I logged in this morning, my video wasn't working. So I clicked on the start video button and it said that it couldn't find my camera. I have been using the built in camera...
  9. i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms: can someone help me activate my camera for zoom room meetings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-my-camera-in-zoom-rooms/a9bc9bb4-d5e1-4b38-86ae-2f279e010872
  10. Zooming my camera

Zooming my camera: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased in September 2019 for on-line teaching. I need to zoom in my camera so my students can see me better. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zooming-my-camera/c511f15a-754f-4ea8-8185-025502fa7bfb