Windows 10: Zoom causes my lap top to crah

Discus and support Zoom causes my lap top to crah in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Zoom cause my Windows 10 laptop to crash after 30mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nigeland Jenny Horrocks, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Zoom causes my lap top to crah

Why does Zoom cause my Windows 10 laptop to crash after 30mins

:)

Nigeland Jenny Horrocks, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Susie13Q Win User

Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Mircrophone on Lenovo lap top

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. IF you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Zoom causes my lap top to crah

I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency

RonaldRoach, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Zoom causes my lap top to crah

1. Zoom causes my lap top to crah - Similar Threads - Zoom causes lap

2. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  3. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  4. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  5. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  6. Stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  7. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  8. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12