Windows 10: zoom changes randomly

Discus and support zoom changes randomly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; zoom changes randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-changes-randomly/40649bc2-4eaa-49ed-a518-81e18b9f0d5c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zacharywahab, Dec 23, 2018.

1. zoom changes randomly

zoom changes randomly

:)

zacharywahab, Dec 23, 2018

2. zoom level change randomly

What makes the zoom level change randomly in Windows 8 and 10

networkprinter, Dec 23, 2018
  3. TVRoom Win User
    randomly zoom in after upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7

I upgraded a desktop pc (non touch screen) from Windows 7 to Windows a week ago. The upgrade went smoothly, but it randomly zoom in by itself with all web browsers and the MS words. When that happened, it gradually zoomed in step by step until 10%. I turned
    off the magnifier, but no luck. I tried to disable the magnifier by rename the magnifier.exe in system32 folder; that won't work either. I rolled it back to windows 7, no randomly zoom in any more. Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

TVRoom, Dec 23, 2018
  4. zoom changes randomly

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

zoom changes randomly

1. zoom changes randomly - Similar Threads - zoom changes randomly

2. help - Random zooming in out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help - Random zooming in out: several days ago every screen will randomly zoom in out. restart does not fix the issue. email, Browser, Photoshop,etc.It's random, so If all USB is unplugged then repluged, it does not help, but sometimes it "settles down for a few min, then gets so bad like now trying to...
  3. help - Random zooming in out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help - Random zooming in out: several days ago every screen will randomly zoom in out. restart does not fix the issue. email, Browser, Photoshop,etc.It's random, so If all USB is unplugged then repluged, it does not help, but sometimes it "settles down for a few min, then gets so bad like now trying to...
  4. help - Random zooming in out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen randomly zooming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen randomly zooming: My screen on my Toshiba windows 10 has started to Randomly zoom in and out. I have disabled touch pad, replaced mouse, disabled mouse, none of this is working I have tried different browsers. Sometimes I can work for an hour or so with out this happening other times it...
  6. Windows 10 randomly zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly zooming in and out: Yesterday, as I was using Google Docs, my browser began to periodically zoom in and out for a few seconds before stopping. I chalked it up to an issue with Chrome, but it began happening with Discord as well. Using the OSK reveals that no keys are stuck. I reinstalled my...
  7. Desktop randomly zooming out to unknown screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop randomly zooming out to unknown screen.: As per the title, my desktop keeps semi randomly zooming out to I guess my activity feed? I don't know what the screen is actually called so I'm not having any luck googling the issue, searching "activity feed" turns up something else. I say semi randomly because it seems to...
  8. Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.: I see that this subject has been raised a number of times previously and I have followed all the pointers given to stop my internet explorer from zooming in and out randomly, yet this problem persists. Is there an actual fix that works or is this something I will need to just...
  9. Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.: So I was casually playing World of Warcraft late at night and then after I was AFK for about an hour I came back and noticed my graphics were terrible in game without the settings being altered and my FPS dropped to constant 1-5 FPS from a normal 40-50 I closed out the game...
  10. Windows 10 locks up after it randomly zooms

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 locks up after it randomly zooms: My computer locks at random times (usually daily) soon after the icons on the desktop zoom approximately 200%. A hard restart is required as Windows 10 becomes totally unresponsive. The restart seems to resolve things (at least for a few more hours of use. This has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer changing zoom randomly

2. zoom changes randomly

3. random zooming in windows 10

4. windows randomly zoom in and out ,
  5. ie random zoom,
  6. windows 10 window zoom level randomly changes,
  7. Internet explorer randomly zooms in and out