Windows 10: Zoom classroom security

Discus and support Zoom classroom security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I plan on taking a language class that uses Zoom classroom for the class instruction lessons with the teacher. I read that Zoom suffered a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Huxg, May 12, 2020.

1. Huxg Win User

Zoom classroom security

Hi,

I plan on taking a language class that uses Zoom classroom for the class instruction lessons with the teacher. I read that Zoom suffered a large hack recently. Does a hack to zoom effect students enrolled for the class since the students do not enter their name or email info to sign into the class. My question is can I safely join a Zoom classroom? I can use my Tablet with Zoom app or my desktop Windows 10 64bit with Zoom app but I am concerned about being hacked. I don't want to use a device that I do secure banking on unless I know the risk to me. What do you think?

Thanks

Huxg

:)

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 12, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 12, 2020
  4. Zoom classroom security

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Zoom classroom security

1. Zoom classroom security - Similar Threads - Zoom classroom security

2. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  3. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom: I am currently using Flight Sim 10 in my classroom to teach students the basics of flight. We are using antiquated dell desktop computers. I would love to start using flight sim 20 in a class aboutthe Wonders of the World. This is my starting point. What would be the cheapest...
  5. using Zoom classroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using Zoom classroom: Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the...
  6. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  7. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  8. Google classroom is not working/accessible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google classroom is not working/accessible: I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet explorer and firefox but still failed. I'm sure the problem is in my laptop. Please help....
  9. Forced Resolution for Classroom Setting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Forced Resolution for Classroom Setting: Hi all! I've got a lab of about 50 computers, all of which are the newer 5K iMacs. They're all set up to dual-boot into Windows 10, but nobody boots into the OS X side. The hardware is great, but the resolution is a bit of a problem. I have all the drivers installed and...
  10. What is new with OneNote in the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    What is new with OneNote in the classroom: Today, we are rolling out updates for the OneNote Class Notebook add-in, including new Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System (SIS) assignment and grade integration for Edsby. To see the full list of over 40 committed education partners, please visit...