Windows 10: Zoom conferance fails to function

Discus and support Zoom conferance fails to function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrancesWheeler2, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Zoom conferance fails to function

not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part.

That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be.

:)

FrancesWheeler2, Feb 17, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 17, 2020
  3. UNSTABLE ZOOM FUNCTION DURING TYPING

I have Windows 10. Every time I type the screen zooms in and out. Very unstable. This only occurs when I type. I read other threads and the suggestions for deactivating the pinch zoom function do not work.

Joan Inbox Repair, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Zoom conferance fails to function

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Zoom conferance fails to function

1. Zoom conferance fails to function - Similar Threads - Zoom conferance fails

2. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference: I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect...
  3. Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver: About a min or two in to a Zoom Video conference my video freezes and the application hangs Windows Event log error 4109 All drivers are up-to-date, DISM has been run...
  4. File Explorer Preview Pane Zoom Function

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Preview Pane Zoom Function: The Preview Pane for File Explorer recently had a new look, and I'm missing the zoom function I relied on heavily in the past. The navigation icons up arrow, down arrow, full width vs zoom option are much less helpful, and zooming in on a PDF within the preview pane is now...
  5. Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference: Please help with this problem because I don't know what to do anymore. My settings are bellow in the pictures. Headphones work perfectly when I listen to music or when I test them in the Control Panel. The problem is that in video calls I cannot listen with them, so...
  6. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  7. Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?: I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-zoom-the-conference-app-not-the/07e07605-d44a-4b69-a785-c451292a41a5
  8. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?: HELP! I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8. I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work....
  9. UNSTABLE ZOOM FUNCTION DURING TYPING

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNSTABLE ZOOM FUNCTION DURING TYPING: I have Windows 10. Every time I type the screen zooms in and out. Very unstable. This only occurs when I type. I read other threads and the suggestions for deactivating the pinch zoom function do not work....
  10. Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function

Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function: I have a Dell 3030 and 3050 All in one that is running Windows 10. They have the 1809 Fall update installed and we are using an application as a kiosk. These machines have a touchscreen and NOT a touch pad. Is there a way to turn off the pinch/zoom gesture for the...