Windows 10: Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver

Discus and support Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About a min or two in to a Zoom Video conference my video freezes and the application hangs Windows Event log error 4109 All drivers are up-to-date,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BigGuy58, Feb 1, 2021.

1. BigGuy58 Win User

Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver

About a min or two in to a Zoom Video conference my video freezes and the application hangs

Windows Event log error 4109

All drivers are up-to-date, DISM has been run

:)

BigGuy58, Feb 1, 2021

2. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

HELP!

I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8.

I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work. When I tried to begin a new meeting, I get the error message the microphone is not detected, however every troubleshoot reports it is working properly.

When I queried Zoom, it answered Zoom is not in the Windows 10 group of apps, & I should get it "white-listed".

[Instead, Skype is in the group of apps, but my organization is using Zoom.]

Diedre J. J.Bush, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Feb 1, 2021
  4. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver - Similar Threads - Zoom Conference app

2. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference: I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect...
  3. Video conference image

Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  4. Zoom app access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom app access: How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-access/2f372ae4-f251-4d8b-a0f2-92d07175c777
  5. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  6. Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?: I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-zoom-the-conference-app-not-the/07e07605-d44a-4b69-a785-c451292a41a5
  7. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?: HELP! I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8. I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work....
  8. Zoom app access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom app access: Hi 1. How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on windows 10. I want to download the TED app from the Microsoft store. When I try it writes that my laptop is not...
  9. No Video for ZOOM app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Video for ZOOM app: I just downloaded the Zoom app on my laptop -- Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series, Windows 10. However, I can't get the video to work. Audio is fine, but no video. I can see others on Zoom, but they can't see me, nor can I see me. Any suggestions for a technically-challenged...
  10. Zoom conferance fails to function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom conferance fails to function: not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be....