Windows 10: Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I read lots of similar complaints.. One of the participants said exactly what happens to my computer: "my whole PC shuts down with a loud buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoyceShannon1, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

I read lots of similar complaints.. One of the participants said exactly what happens to my computer:

"my whole PC shuts down with a loud buzzing sound and it shuts down my computer" during the middle of a Zoom Session. I think both times that it happened I had taken screen shots. I have taken lots of screen shots at other Zoom meetings so I don't think that is the problem. I will try to shut down all other apps before opening a Zoom session.

Any other help is appreciated.

:)

JoyceShannon1, Aug 11, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

1. Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Zoom crashes computer

2. Zoom is crashing Windows laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Zoom is crashing Windows laptop: [IMG]If Zoom crashes your Windows laptop resulting in a Blue Screen OR if Zoom itself keeps crashing on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this detailed guide will help you. We have discussed both scenarios in this post. Zoom is a video and audio conferencing app that lets users...
  3. OneNote crashes with Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote crashes with Zoom: I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and Office Home and Student 2019. Whenever I use Zoom screens share with "OneNote for Windows 10", along with my writing pad from Wacom. OneNote crashes and laptop freezes. I have to restart the system using power button. This is very...
  4. zoom crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zoom crashing: i dont understrand why my zoom keep crashing this a new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-crashing/2c40c2a5-6713-4676-b2a4-556cb6284085
  5. Zoom crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom crashing: I just installed windows 10 on my t440p not too long ago, but ever since I got windows, zoom keeps crashing every time I go into a meeting. It just switches to a blue screen with like a frown face and loss to 100% then restarts. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  6. My computer crashes during Zoom classes

My computer crashes during Zoom classes: Nearly every time I have a Zoom class, when someone shares their screen or I have the camera on, my computer glitches/crashes and comes up with a black screen. Sometimes it glitches between the black screen and the zoom, but mostly just a black screen appears and the cursor...
  7. Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/highway8628 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9piyg/computer_crashed_today_during_a_zoom_session_with/
  8. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10: Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this. I recently did a big Windows 10 update I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an external Dell monitor connected by a USB-C adapter and HDMI cable and ever since I have been unable to use video conference calls with sharing my...
  9. computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings

computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings: Hello team, In the last 30 days my computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings. This is terrible when I organise the meeting!!! Wat can I do? Regards Desiree...
  10. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings: Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for...