Windows 10: Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

Discus and support Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop recently applied a big windows 10 update 26th April 2021. Ever since, I cannot get zoom to work with video. When I go into the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dark Watcher, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

My laptop recently applied a big windows 10 update 26th April 2021. Ever since, I cannot get zoom to work with video. When I go into the video settings, the camera "HP Wide Vision HD" is selected, but the preview window is black. If I click on the advanced settings button, the setting dialog flips over to "Not Responding". Same if I try to turn my camera on in a zoom meeting.I have checked the camera drivers and reinstalled zoom, but this hasn't fixed the problem.I have a HP Pavillion laptop running Windows `10 Home.

:)

Dark Watcher, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Nick Dich Win User

After Windows 10 update videos are zoomed in

Hi Troy,

There are several possible reasons why videos would be appear to be zoomed in on your computer. Incorrect registry keys, corrupted system files, outdated drivers after the Windows version build update, or incompatibility issues after the update are only
    a few of these reasons. We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• Have you updated your device and drivers as well after you did the Windows update?
    • Have you received any error message while playing videos?
    • Have you tried using different browsers to play videos on Youtube to isolate if it is a browser issues?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer's display after the update?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the following
    1: go back to earlier amd driver
    2: update flash player
    3: use amd autodetectutility to determine the best driver for the os im on

and its strange some youtube videos work fine but if i do a recording if i watch it on vlc player it plays fine

if i watch it on wmp its all zoomed it witch is the result i get if i upload it to youtube result example here

Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update [​IMG]

as you can see by the thumb nail on the video what its supposed to look like and what the video is showing mega zoomed in i tried all the things i possibly could to fix this and stuck so i thort i would come here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue or has fixed this issue

thanks in advance 5

elfenliedtopfan, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

Zoomed in videos

All my videos are zoomed in ever since i updated my driver to my graphics card. Its an AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7. I changed some settings in chrome and made it so that videos in there arent zoomed in, but everywhere else they are. When I say everywhere, I
    mean not just in chrome. The windows camera app is zoomed in, videos I watch from files are zoomed in, and I can't find a solution anywhere. And yes I have thought about reverting my driver version but the reason I updated in the first place was because my
    computer crashed all the time because of the outdated graphics card. Please help!

Matthew Means, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

1. Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Zoom crashes video

2. Audio crashes with Zoom/video conferencing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crashes with Zoom/video conferencing: Using a new HP Envy laptop with AMD Ryzen processor. While using video conference service like Zoom but not only Zoom, the audio crashes partway through speakers and microphone "not found". Typically Windows freezes and computer must be restarted. It happens often on video...
  3. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  4. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  5. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  6. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  7. Zoomed in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoomed in videos: My videos are all of a sudden zoomed in and it's driving me crazy. I've messed with all the setting options and nothing is working, even the example video on the video playback settings is zoomed in to the max. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in...
  9. video zoomed in

video zoomed in: Suddenly my computer is playing all video zoomed way in. I have read several posts and can not resolve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-zoomed-in/899fc4ad-c6f6-4556-802e-54ea8146d469
  10. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130: ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the following 1: go back to earlier amd driver 2: update flash player 3: use amd autodetectutility to determine the best driver...