Windows 10: Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included

Discus and support Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am running a hp laptop with windows 10. I get crashes using zoom DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION blue screen. I have tried updating drivers and doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukeKent, Apr 1, 2021.

1. LukeKent Win User

Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included

Hi,
    I am running a hp laptop with windows 10.
    I get crashes using zoom DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION blue screen. I have tried updating drivers and doing various scans with no luck.

I saw one forum on here suggested sharing the crash dump file and system info and maybe I can get an answer as to what needs fixing?

Any solutions would be much appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gnaoaVbctMM4sXtJwx-fMb8x2y7XcGZw?usp=sharing

Hopefully all the info needed is there correctly. For some strange reason google drive interprets the info files as a audio files but I am sure that won't be an issue for those who know how to use it.

Luke

:)

LukeKent, Apr 1, 2021

2. DPC Watchdog crash on Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,

I need to know what part does provoke the crash "DPC Watchdog crash on Windows 10",

can you check the dump files etc and tell me what to do, please?

enclosed i send you the link to the onedrive crash dump files and system files

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank you

Matthias

ArianeBeboux, Apr 1, 2021
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error may arise due to incorrect or faulty drivers. For us to properly isolate your blue screen concern, provide more details by answering these questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    • When and how did the issue start?
    • Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 1, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD DPC-Watchdog Violation when watching youtube or playing spotify

Thank you - that would be quite helpful, perhaps to generate about 2 or 3 new crash mini-dumps for analysis. A link to the memory.dmp file might also be needed if the DPC watchdog is of a particular type.

philc43, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included - Similar Threads - Zoom DPC watchdog

2. Windows 11 PC crashing. Mini dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC crashing. Mini dump files included: Hello,I am looking for the culprit. Maybe these minidump files indicate a driver issue?021124-15203-01.zip021524-14015-01.zip021524-12375-01.zip021124-13515-01.zipThanks for any help....
  3. Windows 11 PC crashing. Mini dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC crashing. Mini dump files included: Hello,I am looking for the culprit. Maybe these minidump files indicate a driver issue?021124-15203-01.zip021524-14015-01.zip021524-12375-01.zip021124-13515-01.zipThanks for any help....
  4. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation mini dump file: Hello, I keep having dpc watchdog BSOD's since i replaced my SSD after my previous SSD failed. I did a clean install of windows 10 and I am at my wits end and do not want to take my PC into micro center+ for them to probably screw it up more. Here is my mini dump file, hoping...
  5. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

DPC watchdog violation mini dump file: Hello, I keep having dpc watchdog BSOD's since i replaced my SSD after my previous SSD failed. I did a clean install of windows 10 and I am at my wits end and do not want to take my PC into micro center+ for them to probably screw it up more. Here is my mini dump file, hoping...
  6. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included: DESKTOP-IU98F6M-2022-12-26_02-59-38.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intermittent-crashing-watchdog-violation-crash/4d3f034f-dfa8-4d81-8bcc-c27cac42ca63
  8. Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included

Intermittent Crashing, Watchdog Violation, Crash dump files included: DESKTOP-IU98F6M-2022-12-26_02-59-38.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intermittent-crashing-watchdog-violation-crash/4d3f034f-dfa8-4d81-8bcc-c27cac42ca63
  9. Daily frequent DPC Watchdog Violations. Minidump log file link included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily frequent DPC Watchdog Violations. Minidump log file link included.: My ASUS laptop will freeze completely several times per day. I am including a dropbox link to the most recent minidump in zip format. I am currently using this laptop to post this question. Please help me identify the problem. Dropbox link:...
  10. SSD watchdog violation, no mini dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD watchdog violation, no mini dump: hello, i have been having alot of issues lately when i installed a new crucial 1tb ssd if i don't use windows for 5 mins or more the system crashes and gives me a DPC_watchdog_violation no additional info was giving and it doesn't make mini dumps (stays at 0% and reboots)...