Windows 10: zoom failed to work code 3000

Discus and support zoom failed to work code 3000 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; tried uninstall and reinstall didnt work same code 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaylaMccambridge, Sep 30, 2020.

1. zoom failed to work code 3000

tried uninstall and reinstall didnt work same code 3000

:)

KaylaMccambridge, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Lee L. Win User

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Sep 30, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

zoom failed to work code 3000

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

zoom failed to work code 3000

1. zoom failed to work code 3000 - Similar Threads - zoom failed code

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  4. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  5. Webcam is not working in Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  6. Audio is not Working in Zoom

Audio is not Working in Zoom: Split from this thread. Audio does not work when using Zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-not-working-in-zoom/4be689a5-1268-438d-9a67-ebee487868d0
  7. Lifecam VX 3000 will not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lifecam VX 3000 will not work: Lifecam VX 3000 will not work on Win 10, please help. When I click on set up for Lifechat it will not allow it to open and I was able to download LifeCam3.22, but it says to check for an updated version. When I try to update the version I get: Your app doesn't work with...
  8. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...
  9. Zoom conferance fails to function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom conferance fails to function: not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be....
  10. Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom: Hello, I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find...