Windows 10: Zoom flickers

Discus and support Zoom flickers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been using zoom for a while now, and one day, the whole screen starting flickering. I have two graphic cards, Nvidia GTX 1050 and Intel 630.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DhavalBonde, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Zoom flickers

I've been using zoom for a while now, and one day, the whole screen starting flickering.

I have two graphic cards, Nvidia GTX 1050 and Intel 630. When I disable the Intel driver from the device manager, the flickering stops.

I always have to disable it before starting a meeting

I've tried a lot of solutions but none of them work. I've tried disabling the hardware acceleration, it doesn't work.

I have Dell Inspiron 5577

:)

DhavalBonde, Nov 23, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Zoom flickers

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Zoom flickers

1. Zoom flickers - Similar Threads - Zoom flickers

2. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  3. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  4. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  5. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  6. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  7. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  8. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  9. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  10. Word interface flickers black when Zoom application is open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word interface flickers black when Zoom application is open: Ever since my college switched to remote learning, I've been noticing that having a Zoom meeting open causes some kind of graphics interference with Word. If I type into a Word document when Zoom is open, black bars flicker across the Word interface any time I press a key. I...