Windows 10: zoom key

Discus and support zoom key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can some one tell me how to unistall the zoom key?, I have a habit leaving my fingers and resting my palm on the pad. I just want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tinkie kie, Dec 31, 2018.

1. zoom key

can some one tell me how to unistall the zoom key?, I have a habit leaving my fingers and resting my palm on the pad. I just want it to go away. along time ago I was able to stop the zoom on an old computer but its been so long I don't remember how . any one? thank you

:)

tinkie kie, Dec 31, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 31, 2018
  4. zoom key

Maintain the current page zoom between pages

Hi,

Check Magnifier > reset to your preference

If you are using edge then I would suggest you set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open MS Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

You can also use the following keys:

Ctrl + + to zoom in

Ctrl + - to zoom out

Ctrl + 0 (zero) to 100%

Have you tried using the Middle Mouse button to zoom in or out?

• Press and hold Ctrl key and scroll the
      middle mouse increase to 100%.

• Now close Microsoft Edge and check if it helps.

This entails editing Windows Registry. Be sure to backup the registry before you begin.

How can I pemanently set the zoom level in IE10?

Smittychat., Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

zoom key

1. zoom key - Similar Threads - zoom key

2. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  3. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  4. Please fix next/previous image with key arrows while zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix next/previous image with key arrows while zoomed in: It is annoying to no end that if an image is zoomed in the slightest, the next/previous keys left/right arrow stops working often you zoom into an image then want to go to next image, but nothing happens..then you figure out you have to start scrolling to zoom out and THEN...
  5. Please fix next/previous image with key arrows while zoomed in

Please fix next/previous image with key arrows while zoomed in: It is annoying to no end that if an image is zoomed in the slightest, the next/previous keys left/right arrow stops working often you zoom into an image then want to go to next image, but nothing happens..then you figure out you have to start scrolling to zoom out and THEN...
  6. Zoom with FN keys or Screen Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom with FN keys or Screen Keyboard?: Running Easy Canvas on my iPad Pro without a keyboard so just using the On-Screen Keyboard which doesn't show Numpad etc., trying to find the key combination for Zoom in/out? I can also set a shortcut in Easy Canvas but the same problem.Normally it's Ctrl & Numpad +/-, maybe...
  7. Zoom with FN keys or Screen Keyboard?

Zoom with FN keys or Screen Keyboard?: Running Easy Canvas on my iPad Pro without a keyboard so just using the On-Screen Keyboard which doesn't show Numpad etc., trying to find the key combination for Zoom in/out? I can also set a shortcut in Easy Canvas but the same problem.Normally it's Ctrl & Numpad +/-, maybe...
  8. How to fix computer zooming in when I only press the controle key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer zooming in when I only press the controle key.: I have a dell running Windows 10 and every time I press the control key it sometimes zooms in. It also does it when I press ctrl w to close a window in chrome.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. How to fix computer zooming in when I only press the controle key.

How to fix computer zooming in when I only press the controle key.: I have a dell running Windows 10 and every time I press the control key it sometimes zooms in. It also does it when I press ctrl w to close a window in chrome.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. How to fix computer zooming in when I only press the controle key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware