Windows 10: Zoom Meeting App

Discus and support Zoom Meeting App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KPJW, Mar 18, 2020.

1. KPJW Win User

Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe mode?

:)

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Zoom Meeting App

How do I increase my zoom options for Windows 10? Right now I only get zoom in 25% increments.

Hello,

As you want to change zoom settings, I suggest you to try the steps and check if this helps.

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On Display settings you can change the size of apps, text and other items.
    Write us back if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Zoom Meeting App

1. Zoom Meeting App - Similar Threads - Zoom Meeting App

2. Need help with zoom cloud meetings, please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with zoom cloud meetings, please: Thank you, first of all, for being here for so many. I can't seem to download zoom cloud meetings on my new HP. It says it is installed on my samsung tablet & phone, but I need it on my laptop for a conference with my doctor's office next week. Thank you for any help you...
  3. Zoom meetings

Zoom meetings: Good morning! I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!...
  4. Zoom app

Zoom app: I have Windows 10 and use Edge Chrome. Is there a special Zoolm app for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/6cf31c32-a1c9-467c-8399-dbfa264e08b7
  5. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...
  6. Zoom app access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom app access: Hi 1. How can I check what access and permissions Zoom app has especially Google calendar and how can I control permissions and access for all apps on windows 10. I want to download the TED app from the Microsoft store. When I try it writes that my laptop is not...
  7. Zoom app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom app: Hi I am trying to down load the Zoom app to my Pc but it wont download - help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/ca80948e-4966-411c-987f-aaac4cfa2dc8
  8. No Video for ZOOM app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Video for ZOOM app: I just downloaded the Zoom app on my laptop -- Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series, Windows 10. However, I can't get the video to work. Audio is fine, but no video. I can see others on Zoom, but they can't see me, nor can I see me. Any suggestions for a technically-challenged...
  9. meeting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    meeting: meeting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting/6d440f2e-3351-40b3-9c1f-d24b220c0baf
  10. App Zoomed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Zoomed Out: I was playing a game and I clicked some random keys and the screen like zoomed out. I tried restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-zoomed-out/7d980da9-24d1-4d4e-b06f-283acffba165