Windows 10: Zoom meetings

Discus and support Zoom meetings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning! I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmandaM921, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Zoom meetings

Good morning!

I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

:)

AmandaM921, Apr 3, 2020
  2. KPJW Win User

Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

KPJW, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Zoom meetings

Good morning!

I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

AmandaM921, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Zoom meetings

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Zoom meetings

1. Zoom meetings - Similar Threads - Zoom meetings

2. How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?: I have an Oblate Zoom meetin1:15 PM today and want to be ready for it.how do I make sure I am ready?removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-zoom-meeting-around-115-pm/2e548c46-542c-4d80-9a01-071384ee45a8
  3. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  4. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  5. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  7. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  8. Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11: My Cursor and My PC are pixelated even after my meeting ends and My Screen becomes black during the meeting.Please Help Someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-is-pixelating-my-windows-11/83f22912-06de-4115-8009-99da1653e82a
  9. Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11

Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11: My Cursor and My PC are pixelated even after my meeting ends and My Screen becomes black during the meeting.Please Help Someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-is-pixelating-my-windows-11/83f22912-06de-4115-8009-99da1653e82a
  10. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...