Windows 10: Zoom meetings

Discus and support Zoom meetings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JSC78, Sep 14, 2020.

1. JSC78 Win User

Zoom meetings

Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance

:)

JSC78, Sep 14, 2020
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Sep 14, 2020
  3. PierreJF Win User
    Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting (which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work.
    The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones. This is a recurring problem after Zoom meetings.

Any suggestions?

PierreJF, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Zoom meetings

Zoom meetings

I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video.

BrendaThomas7, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Zoom meetings

1. Zoom meetings - Similar Threads - Zoom meetings

2. How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find my Zoom meeting around 1:15 PM?: I have an Oblate Zoom meetin1:15 PM today and want to be ready for it.how do I make sure I am ready?removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-zoom-meeting-around-115-pm/2e548c46-542c-4d80-9a01-071384ee45a8
  3. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  4. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  5. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  7. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  8. Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11: My Cursor and My PC are pixelated even after my meeting ends and My Screen becomes black during the meeting.Please Help Someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-is-pixelating-my-windows-11/83f22912-06de-4115-8009-99da1653e82a
  9. Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11

Zoom Meeting is PIxelating my Windows 11: My Cursor and My PC are pixelated even after my meeting ends and My Screen becomes black during the meeting.Please Help Someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-is-pixelating-my-windows-11/83f22912-06de-4115-8009-99da1653e82a
  10. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...