Windows 10: Zoom microphone stopped working

Discus and support Zoom microphone stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success: - Zoom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IlonaL1, May 8, 2020.

1. IlonaL1 Win User

Zoom microphone stopped working

Hi

I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success:

- Zoom mic settings

- Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced

- Restarting computer

- Uninstalling/Installing Zoom

- Updating drivers

- Uninstalling/installing sound card drivers

- System update

- and other

Bottom line... my computer mic works. When I test it through Windows settings, there is no problem.

It doesn't test through Zoom even though all the settings are enabled for the mic use. The mic icon even pops up on my windows task menu bottom right corner when I open Zoom.

I cant figure out what's wrong.

BTW... it was working fine all along, and one morning it just stopped working for no apparent reason.

:)

IlonaL1, May 8, 2020
  2. ReedC42 Win User

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times.

The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier this week without any issue. I didn't change any settings. Just. stopped. working.

ReedC42, May 8, 2020
  3. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, May 8, 2020
  4. Zoom microphone stopped working

Microphone suddenly stopped working

My microphone is still not working. I even checked the BIOS as someone had suggested but there is no listing for the microphone in there.

JonStoffelsen, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Zoom microphone stopped working

1. Zoom microphone stopped working - Similar Threads - Zoom microphone stopped

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  4. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  5. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  6. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  7. Zoom Microphone is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Zoom Microphone is not working on Windows 10: Zoom has been a go-to virtual meeting platform for professionals as it is simple to use and doesn’t have tons of bugs. However, many users have complained that their microphone is not working in Zoom. Zoom Microphone not working These are the things you can do to fix Zoom...
  8. microphone not working during zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone not working during zoom: Hi, during a zoom call my microphone did not work. I could hear everyone fine but no-one could hear me. I have tried all settings suggestions but when I test mic I am not getting picked up. My microphone doesn't work at all it seems. This is a brand new HP laptop....
  9. Microphone not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working for zoom: I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!! 1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting. Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no...
  10. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237