Windows 10: Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...

Discus and support Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Camera and microphone are not connecting when using Zoom, TEAMS, or Google Meet. However, it works when using Skype which is downloaded on the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KKTH30.12, Dec 2, 2021.

1. KKTH30.12 Win User

Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...

Camera and microphone are not connecting when using Zoom, TEAMS, or Google Meet. However, it works when using Skype which is downloaded on the laptop. The default camera app on the laptop has functioning microphone and video.I have gone through the permissions settings on windows and have made sure that the apps have the relevant permissions. I have also updated the driver. Nothing makes a difference. Cannot use Zoom etc on Chrome, or any other browser. The Zoom and TEAMS apps do not show up on the list below. And they also do not show on the similar list for Camera settings.Urgent help needed

:)

KKTH30.12, Dec 2, 2021
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Dec 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - June 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2021074803 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• Attendees join webinars from their phone or tablet
    • All meetings (even appointments) are automatically online meetings so you can quickly share a link to the meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 3.9.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Search for a message and choose to order the results by relevance or recency
    • Get suggestions as you type a search term along with top hits for your search results to quickly find what you're looking for
    • View attachments and suggested related files in the details tab of a meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - Sept. 2

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2021124202 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• View meeting attachments and related file suggestions in the meeting details tab
    • Sort search result for messages by relevance or recency
    • Get autosuggestions while you type a search term and a list of "Top hits" in your results
    • Create a poll directly in a group chat. Tap the + next to where you type your message, then tap "Polls"

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 3.14.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use... - Similar Threads - Zoom Microsoft TEAMS

2. BSOD when using Zoom, Google Meet and Blackboard Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using Zoom, Google Meet and Blackboard Ultra: I have an old Vostro 3578 and I swapped out its hdd with an ssd. Therefore, I had to reinstall windows and the relevant drivers. However, since I've reinstalled it I can't seem to use Zoom, Google Meet or Blackboard Ultra. When I use it my laptop crashes and gives the BSOD. I...
  3. BSOD when using Zoom, Google Meet and Blackboard Ultra

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using Zoom, Google Meet and Blackboard Ultra: I have an old Vostro 3578 and I swapped out its hdd with an ssd. Therefore, I had to reinstall windows and the relevant drivers. However, since I've reinstalled it I can't seem to use Zoom, Google Meet or Blackboard Ultra. When I use it my laptop crashes and gives the BSOD. I...
  4. BSOD when using Zoom, Google Meet and Blackboard Ultra

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  6. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  7. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

8. Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...

Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...: Camera and microphone are not connecting when using Zoom, TEAMS, or Google Meet. However, it works when using Skype which is downloaded on the laptop. The default camera app on the laptop has functioning microphone and video.I have gone through the permissions settings on...
  9. Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, Google meet, and any online app not getting permission to use...: Camera and microphone are not connecting when using Zoom, TEAMS, or Google Meet. However, it works when using Skype which is downloaded on the laptop. The default camera app on the laptop has functioning microphone and video.I have gone through the permissions settings on...
  10. Zoom Meeting App

Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....