Windows 10: Zoom on a Surface

Discus and support Zoom on a Surface in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will Zoom become available from the app store...... AKA using Zoom in windows s mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkRyan9, Apr 8, 2020.

1. MarkRyan9 Win User

Zoom on a Surface

When will Zoom become available from the app store...... AKA using Zoom in windows s mode?

:)

MarkRyan9, Apr 8, 2020

2. Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Apr 8, 2020
  3. hballam Win User
    Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Zoom on a Surface

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Zoom on a Surface

1. Zoom on a Surface - Similar Threads - Zoom Surface

2. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...
  3. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...
  4. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  5. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  6. Camera on MS surface not found - no camera on zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera on MS surface not found - no camera on zoom: When on zoom call with Windows 11 surface the camera does not work. I did a check and it doesn't seem to find the camera. I have tried the options suggested on forums but no luck....
  7. Camera on MS surface not found - no camera on zoom

Camera on MS surface not found - no camera on zoom: When on zoom call with Windows 11 surface the camera does not work. I did a check and it doesn't seem to find the camera. I have tried the options suggested on forums but no luck....
  8. Surface Laptop 3 keeps shutting down while plugged in and when I'm using zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 3 keeps shutting down while plugged in and when I'm using zoom: I've purchased the surface laptop 3 2 months back and it keeps shutting down while I'm on a zoom call and attending classes. I've done all the windows update and tool kits but it still keeps shutting down middle of the zoom class while its plugged in and the battery doesn't...
  9. Surface Laptop 3 keeps shutting down while plugged in and when I'm using zoom

Surface Laptop 3 keeps shutting down while plugged in and when I'm using zoom: I've purchased the surface laptop 3 2 months back and it keeps shutting down while I'm on a zoom call and attending classes. I've done all the windows update and tool kits but it still keeps shutting down middle of the zoom class while its plugged in and the battery doesn't...
  10. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet: Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uncheck pinch to zoom

2. surface pro lost touch screen zoom since windows 10 update

3. how do i download and use ZOOM on my surface pro using windows 8.1?