Windows 10: Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues

Discus and support Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased two Asus VivoBook computers this year and now use Zoom for work, only voice audio can be heard. When music is played it cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vaness70, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Vaness70 Win User

Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues

I have purchased two Asus VivoBook computers this year and now use Zoom for work, only voice audio can be heard. When music is played it cannot be heard. When I unmute and make a comment the ones that are listening say it sounds like whirring in the background like a very loud air conditioner. I do not have an air conditioner or a fan. There is no noise in the background when I am speaking. This is terrible. Can’t hear music and can’t be heard clearly. Any suggestions anyone?

:)

Vaness70, Jan 21, 2022

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Jan 22, 2022
  3. GWT2510 Win User
    Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Jan 22, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues - Similar Threads - Zoom Asus VivoBook

2. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  3. Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom on new Asus VivoBook music and microphone issues: I have purchased two Asus VivoBook computers this year and now use Zoom for work, only voice audio can be heard. When music is played it cannot be heard. When I unmute and make a comment the ones that are listening say it sounds like whirring in the background like a very...
  4. Storage issues on asus vivobook 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage issues on asus vivobook 14: I have an asus vivobook 14. I am facing storage issues from past one week that everytime I restart my laptop it fills 1 GB storage. Pls help me. Apps and features is taking storage of 1gb after every restart...
  5. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  6. In-built microphone stopped working in Asus Vivobook 14 .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In-built microphone stopped working in Asus Vivobook 14 .: I used my microphone for one of my project till yesterday morning. The project was heavy, it involved all in all microphone usage and the project got hanged several times but still microphone was working. Later, when i turned on my laptop yesterday noon for a meeting it was...
  7. In-built microphone in Asus Vivobook 14 stopped working.

In-built microphone in Asus Vivobook 14 stopped working.: I used my microphone for one of my project till yesterday morning. The project was heavy, it involved all in all microphone usage and the project got hanged several times but still microphone was working. Later, when i turned on my laptop yesterday noon for a meeting it was...
  8. Touch pad issue in Asus Vivobook x505za

Touch pad issue in Asus Vivobook x505za: Having issue with my Asus x505za touch pad after updating windows 10. I tried the below techniques to fix it but it doesn't worked 1. Uninstall the device and restart the system 2. Updated the driver 3. Uninstall the driver ans install it again But this is not working...
  9. zoom microphone issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom microphone issue: Hi, my mic is not working on zoom . in works in skype so it does not seem to be a hardware problem. the mic is also enable in PRIVACY setting for the zoom app please help...
  10. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420