Windows 10: Zoom problem

Discus and support Zoom problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had no problem and then Microsoft went and had me do a new beginning and I am not sure why but it happens once in awhile and now I am having the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MillieMcDonald, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Zoom problem

I had no problem and then Microsoft went and had me do a new beginning and I am not sure why but it happens once in awhile and now I am having the problem with the zoom level on my pages as I like it to be 125 & I had before in the settings found a thing on the zoom but I can not seem to find it anymore and the button on the top I have clicked it a lot to 125 and it does it for awhile and then it goes to another number and this is so annoying???? thanks

:)

MillieMcDonald, Jun 14, 2021

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Zoom problem

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Zoom problem

1. Zoom problem - Similar Threads - Zoom problem

2. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  3. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  4. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  5. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  6. Anyone know how to fix Zoom specific Video/Audio problems Ive tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix Zoom specific Video/Audio problems Ive tried everything!!: zoom vid problems,,,now audio too...tried everything i know...only zoom has issues...ive erased and reinstalled...etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-zoom-specific-videoaudio/f3f71122-4dca-401d-a9d9-fe681e239463
  7. Anyone know how to fix Zoom specific Video/Audio problems Ive tried everything!!

Anyone know how to fix Zoom specific Video/Audio problems Ive tried everything!!: zoom vid problems,,,now audio too...tried everything i know...only zoom has issues...ive erased and reinstalled...etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-zoom-specific-videoaudio/f3f71122-4dca-401d-a9d9-fe681e239463
  8. Zoom Blue screen problem

Zoom Blue screen problem: My laptop is a piece of ****, but all he can do is normally use. So because my old pc has broken and i only can use my older pc. Cause I'm a student, i still need to use zoom on my old laptop. It work normally first but when i upgrade to windows 10, the zoom started to go...
  9. Zoom Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom Blue screen problem: My laptop is a piece of ****, but all he can do is normally use. So because my old pc has broken and i only can use my older pc. Cause I'm a student, i still need to use zoom on my old laptop. It work normally first but when i upgrade to windows 10, the zoom started to go...
  10. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

sound problem when online call or zoom meeting: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...