Windows 10: ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN

Discus and support ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Zoom Room this morning and observed that the Application gets started automatically and takes over my screen. When I tried to cancel or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonVittorioGhana, Jun 17, 2020.

1. ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN

I installed Zoom Room this morning and observed that the Application gets started automatically and takes over my screen.

When I tried to cancel or exit it requests an App Code which I don't have and as a result I can not exit Zoom Room and my screen is taken over by Zoom Room.

Even when I restart the PC, Zoom Room automatically restarts and takes over my screen and system.

I had to find a way to uninstall Zoom Room in order to be able to use my PC.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

DonVittorioGhana, Jun 17, 2020

2. how do I get zoom rooms

Where is zoom rooms in Microsoft store?

confusing2us, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 17, 2020
  4. ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN

1. ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION RESTARTS ON ITS OWN - Similar Threads - ZOOM ROOM APPLICATION

2. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  3. Computer is restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  4. Computer is restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  5. Windows 10 restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 restarting on its own: I have MI notebook pro. Its almost 6 months old now. for last 2-3 months, its restarting on its own without giving any error or warning. It restarts and takes me back to the the lock screen. I tried googled all the ways on how to fix the issue. Disabled the automatic restart...
  6. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN: hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance....
  7. Zoom room mtg

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom room mtg: Unable to log into Zoom meeting and unable to downloads Zoom meeting app? HP labtop device with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/zoom-room-mtg/3823bd6c-fc28-49e6-b792-6a5f284da0f5
  8. PC continues to Restart on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continues to Restart on its own.: Hello, So, I've had this issue start about a month ago and have not found a solution for it as of yet. My PC restarts on its own. I've searched for reasons online and the only thing I've found was that the issue is caused by a system failure/errors and to search Event...
  9. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC restarting on its own: Product: HP Elite 7500 Series MT Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am desperate. My PC restarts on its own all of a sudden while I am working, once or twice a day, even if in Windows Update I set those hours as working hours. There is no error message. It...
  10. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarting on its own: I shut my desktop and printer off last night because of storm forecast. After shutting down I walked by and noticed my computer was on. So I shut it down again and this time waited for it to go black. I thought it had shut down. I came in this morning to start it and...