Windows 10: Zoom setting

Discus and support Zoom setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I change the zoom setting on a page, how can I get it to stay at that setting so that I don't have to change it on every page I go to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianaAlexander1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Zoom setting

When I change the zoom setting on a page, how can I get it to stay at that setting so that I don't have to change it on every page I go to?

:)

DianaAlexander1, Sep 18, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 18, 2020
  3. How do I increase my zoom options for Windows 10? Right now I only get zoom in 25% increments.

Hello,

As you want to change zoom settings, I suggest you to try the steps and check if this helps.

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On Display settings you can change the size of apps, text and other items.
    Write us back if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Zoom setting

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Zoom setting

1. Zoom setting - Similar Threads - Zoom setting

2. My 2nd monitor zoomed in and I can't edit the resolution settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    My 2nd monitor zoomed in and I can't edit the resolution settings: so my second monitor today zoomed in and I can't and everyone saying to edit the resolution settings but I can't edit the resolution settings can anybody help...
  3. MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings

MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings: Hello, I am a student. I have to attend my online classes on Zoom cloud meetings. But my Microsoft Privacy settings do not allow me or you can say just blocked zoom to use the microphone. It shows something like this[ATTACH]...
  4. mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...: hello, The device i am using is an ONN 2in1 laptop/tablet. it has a built-in mouse/touch pad under the keyboard. My major issue is that the pinch zoom setting is no-where that i can find from window settings menu. I have seen this issue resolved for different laptop menus,...
  5. Is there a way to set a zoom/ text size preference on your second display (laptop users)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to set a zoom/ text size preference on your second display (laptop users)?: I use a dell XPS, multiple times I have to take my laptop on the go and disconnect it from my display. The problem is, I have to make the text in Edge browser for example larger, since the screen is bigger and further back. When I unplug the computer then the issue is that...
  6. Zoom meetings settings are not self-evident!

Zoom meetings settings are not self-evident!: Over the last few months more people have switched from Skype to Zoom. I and my family and professional groups among them. But the way that the programme works seems to vary every week, and not always for the better! The worst problem I have encountered several times on and...
  7. Sound settings have changed causing errors. Update or Driver Problem? Echo,Delay Zoom...

Sound settings have changed causing errors. Update or Driver Problem? Echo,Delay Zoom...: Hi, I have noticed a change in the available sound options in the Windows 10 Sound Settings. My headphone Microphone plugged into the front used to be listed as Microphone Realtek 2nd Audio Microphone and it changed to Microphone Realtek and now causes Echo and Delay when...
  8. Webcam Settings Pan / Tilt / Zoom in Windows 10

Webcam Settings Pan / Tilt / Zoom in Windows 10: I have a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Webcam https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/business/lifecam-cinema-for-business/6ch-00001. I cannot control / adjust the webcam settings in UC soft-clients such as Zoom or WebEx Pan / Tilt / Zoom / Contrast / Gamma / etc. However,...
  9. Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on: So this is driving me more nuts than it should, but for some reason my wallpaper zooms in when i have display settings set to extend. this is what it looks like as extend https://imgur.com/q8hBhZ6 and this is what it does when i have it on duplicate/mirror....
  10. Image Viewer zoom in and Windows settings scroll bug?

Image Viewer zoom in and Windows settings scroll bug?: Recently I've been having an issue with certain Windows 10 settings where I would try and do something and the application would automatically scroll to the very bottom, not allowing me to scroll up and click on the item I wanted (For example, "Check for updates"). Even more...