Windows 10: Zoom share screen audio problems.

Discus and support Zoom share screen audio problems. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using zoom on Microsoft S mode via tips I found on here but when I host a meeting and try to share my screen for a video for example on you tube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #JRW, May 13, 2020.

1. #JRW Win User

Zoom share screen audio problems.

I am using zoom on Microsoft S mode via tips I found on here but when I host a meeting and try to share my screen for a video for example on you tube no one can hear the audio? Anyone know the solution as I’ve tried to find a setting or something that I can change to allow it but I haven’t found the solution.

Is it possible or is this another reason to be annoyed with zoom and microsoft not working together?

:)

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, May 13, 2020
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, May 13, 2020
  4. Zoom share screen audio problems.

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Zoom share screen audio problems.

1. Zoom share screen audio problems. - Similar Threads - Zoom share screen

2. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  3. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  4. Sharing RDP screen on Zoom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing RDP screen on Zoom: I have two laptops (L1 and L2). One of them (L1) has a connection to remote Windows host (RH.com) where Zoom is installed. I started a zoom meeting and joined it from RH.com and shared the screen of RH.com Now I want to access that shared screen from L2 (because L1 has low...
  5. Zoom Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom Blue screen problem: My laptop is a piece of ****, but all he can do is normally use. So because my old pc has broken and i only can use my older pc. Cause I'm a student, i still need to use zoom on my old laptop. It work normally first but when i upgrade to windows 10, the zoom started to go...
  6. BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens: Had two BSOD during extended zoom share screen. Dell 7700 AIO, 16 gb ram, intel I-7 1165G7 processor Nvidia MX330 gpu, Intel Iris Xe windows 10.0. 19042 minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApksCZxTrooonG-G-cJn0KT6wl3A?e=xfpLgY...
  7. Zoom shared audio with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom shared audio with bluetooth: Hi, whenever I share my screen for audio, the participants can hear it but I can't, I'm using a logitech Bluetooth headset which ordinarily works fine. thanks...
  8. problem with audio on Zoom

problem with audio on Zoom: how do i get participants on Zoom to hear me although I can hear them perfectly well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-audio-on-zoom/c108d8e9-643b-4d43-ae72-b8099eb297e4
  9. Screen Share issue In Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Share issue In Zoom: I tried to play a powerpoint in screen share and my participant could not hear it. How do I increase the volume? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Screen Share issue...
  10. Windows 10 + Zoom: Share Computer Audio Not Working

Windows 10 + Zoom: Share Computer Audio Not Working: When I Share My Screen or even just the computer audio in Zoom, no one else on the call can hear my shared computer audio, even though I'm the only one sharing screen/audio. This worked fine on my old computer. Vital/cannot ignore, I'm a music teacher and need to be able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have joined zoom but canot get sound any tips