Windows 10: Zoom software disables my camera

Discus and support Zoom software disables my camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 64 bit version 1909. I cannot update to the latest version 2004 due to my system continually hanging about every 10 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenPec, Jul 20, 2020.

1. StevenPec Win User

Zoom software disables my camera

I am using Windows 10 64 bit version 1909. I cannot update to the latest version 2004 due to my system continually hanging about every 10 minutes.

Has anyone experience an issue with Zoom software and their camera?

As soon as I launch Zoom, the camera icon has a red slash over it. I then go to the camera app in Windows, which was working, and get a Microsoft error code and a message it cannot find my camera. I have researched the error message and nothing has helped. However, the strange thing is that Windows Hello works. I have done this three times with the same result.

The only way I can get my camera app to begin working is to update to 2004, which does not work for me, and then roll back to 1909

I have the latest driver in my Microsoft Surface Desktop Studio Nivida GTX 1070

:)

StevenPec, Jul 20, 2020
  2. GayleH. Win User

HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., Jul 20, 2020
  3. mccbleue Win User
    Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Zoom software disables my camera

I want to disable zoom in and zoom out feature in window 10

Hi,

We understand that you want to disable the Pinch Zoom function on your touchpad.

Here are the steps on how to disable it:

• Type "mouse" in the Cortana search field and click the
      Mouse & touchpad settings option from the Cortana results.
    • Click Additional mouse options under Related settings.
    • Go to the Device Settings tab, then click the Settings
      button.
    • Click Pinch Zoom from the left pane, then uncheck the
      Enable Pinch Zoom
      box.
    • Click the Apply button, then OK.

You may also check your touchpad driver settings or software, if your laptop has special options for your touchpad.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Zoom software disables my camera

1. Zoom software disables my camera - Similar Threads - Zoom software disables

2. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  3. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  4. Camera on Zoom

Camera on Zoom: I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use. My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and...
  5. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  6. Zoom-camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  7. My camera will not work on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My camera will not work on Zoom.: How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-on-zoom/1e899961-c329-4a16-ba8b-49346f5c84ed
  8. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....
  9. Zooming my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zooming my camera: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased in September 2019 for on-line teaching. I need to zoom in my camera so my students can see me better. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zooming-my-camera/c511f15a-754f-4ea8-8185-025502fa7bfb
  10. My camera is zooming in for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera is zooming in for no reason: I just got a new laptop, and it is zooming in whenever I try to use it on additional programs... (Adobe Connect, mainly)… What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-zooming-in-for-no-reason/8ccb058a-3ced-4fa2-a8de-28d5de2ff233