Windows 10: Zoom suddenly stops responding

Discus and support Zoom suddenly stops responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a lot more Zoom lately, but there is a very annoying problem that keeps repeating. When I am in a meeting Zoom suddenly stops responding. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukaButinar, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Zoom suddenly stops responding

I am using a lot more Zoom lately, but there is a very annoying problem that keeps repeating.

When I am in a meeting Zoom suddenly stops responding. I can hear the audio, but I cant click anywhere or see the screenshare, cameras. Zoom support is practically non existing for free users so I'm posting my question here.

:)

LukaButinar, Jan 11, 2021

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Zoom suddenly stops responding

Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Zoom suddenly stops responding

1. Zoom suddenly stops responding - Similar Threads - Zoom suddenly stops

2. Window Crashed Suddenly and Stop Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Crashed Suddenly and Stop Responding: HI, I am Samadhan Darade since the last 3 years I used a hp desktop pc. Which has a problem it stops responding and suddenly crashes down and it was restarted after some time. And then the system starts functioning. I searched for everything but I can't find out the solution...
  3. Window Crashed Suddenly and Stop Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Crashed Suddenly and Stop Responding: HI, I am Samadhan Darade since the last 3 years I used a hp desktop pc. Which has a problem it stops responding and suddenly crashes down and it was restarted after some time. And then the system starts functioning. I searched for everything but I can't find out the solution...
  4. Window Crashed Suddenly and Stop Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio service suddenly stopped responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio service suddenly stopped responding: My audio service stopped responding yesterday and ive been trying to fix it the whole day but nothing worked theres sound if i use headphones though.. ive tried uninstalling driver using cmd prompt updating driver and what not but theres still no sound can someone help?...
  6. Audio service suddenly stopped responding

Audio service suddenly stopped responding: My audio service stopped responding yesterday and ive been trying to fix it the whole day but nothing worked theres sound if i use headphones though.. ive tried uninstalling driver using cmd prompt updating driver and what not but theres still no sound can someone help?...
  7. JAVA suddenly not responding

JAVA suddenly not responding: Not talking about the "not responding" error message. Its not responding at all, whenever i try to open a program that is java based, whether it is the app for configuring java or a unifi controller, nothing comes up, no error messages. I have tried to search the web to find...
  8. Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard: I have Office 365. In one Excel file which has several worksheets, one of the worksheets alsways the same one will suddenly not respond to the keyboard. If I go to another worksheet in the file and type, the keyboard works, and it then works on the worksheet that was not...
  9. how stop zoom ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how stop zoom ?: Hi there - HOW do I stop the zooming in and out ? All answers I can find on the web involve disabling Click Zoom in the mouse settings ... but there is nothing in my mouse settings that refers to trakpad , clickpad or anything except a mouse ( which I do not have anyway, it...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly stops responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suddenly stops responding: I've been experiencing very limited functionality on my desktop for the past several weeks. I will be using it and all of a sudden it will stop responding. The mouse will still move but I cannot click on anything, start/stop programs and am forced to power off. Sometimes...