Windows 10: ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working

Discus and support ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working, despite trying the 3types installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalimahSamad, Jun 5, 2020.

1. ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working

ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working, despite trying the 3types installed.

:)

SalimahSamad, Jun 5, 2020

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working

Windows 10 camera and microphone

Hi Mary,

Integration of the camera and microphone systems on an application is facilitated by both the hardware and software components of your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to use the camera and microphone on other applications like Skype, Facebook, Google Hangouts etc.
    • The last changes made/activities performed on your device prior to the issue.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, please refer to the following links to troubleshoot the camera and microphone components of your device:

Troubleshoot camera

Troubleshoot microphone

Also, we'd recommend testing the camera using the application's test procedures. To do this, you can perform the following:

Before a meeting

• Login to the Zoom client.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click the Video tab.
    • You will then see a preview of your camera and you can choose a different camera if needed.
    • Click the Audio tab to test for sound.

During a meeting

• In the meeting controls, click the arrow nest to Mute/Unmute.
    • Click Audio options.
    • This will open the audio settings.
    • Click Test Speaker to play a sound. If you cannot hear it, select a different speaker from the menu or adjust the Output volume.
    • In the Microphone section, you will see the green Input Level bar move when Zoom is picking up audio.
    • Click the Test Mic to test your microphone.
    • Your audio will start recording. Click Recording when you are done and it will play back. You can select another microphone from the menu or adjust the input level.
    • Tick Automatically adjust microphone settings if you want Zoom to adjust the input volume automatically.

Note: The steps are based on the stated procedures from its developer's website. Please contact the developer should you need further application specific support.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working

1. ZOOM: Unable to see Camera Picture and Microphone not working - Similar Threads - ZOOM Unable Camera

2. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working: I have a few issues but the main one which I would assume would be easy to solve is uninstalling Zoom.I have tried uninstalling from the Settings, Control Panel and I have downloaded CleanZoom.When I try and uninstall a window appears which says Initializing but the bar...
  3. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working: I have a few issues but the main one which I would assume would be easy to solve is uninstalling Zoom.I have tried uninstalling from the Settings, Control Panel and I have downloaded CleanZoom.When I try and uninstall a window appears which says Initializing but the bar...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  6. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  7. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  8. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  10. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...