Windows 10: zoom video doesn't work

Discus and support zoom video doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; During my Zoom meetings I can't get my camera to work it keeps telling me to go to settings and change video and there is nothing that helps with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReneeC.12001, Mar 25, 2021.

1. zoom video doesn't work

During my Zoom meetings I can't get my camera to work it keeps telling me to go to settings and change video and there is nothing that helps with this issue. HELP ME!!!!! Please.

:)

ReneeC.12001, Mar 25, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

zoom video doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 25, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, Mar 25, 2021
  4. zoom video doesn't work

Video is not working on Zoom

Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is OK. I found out that the camera is not listed in the Device Manager under Imaging Devices. It is an HP
    Laptop

Chas Heyer, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

zoom video doesn't work

1. zoom video doesn't work - Similar Threads - zoom video doesn't

2. Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?: Hi, my camera all of a sudden stopped working with ZOOM after the latest update, Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, I checked this forum and lots of issues...but no obvious answers. I had MS Support dial in to take a look, but still no luck? Any other ideas? Please...
  3. video not working in zoom meetings

video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  4. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  5. Video is not working on Zoom

Video is not working on Zoom: Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is OK. I found out that the camera is not listed in the Device Manager under Imaging Devices. It is an HP Laptop...
  6. video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM: my video doesn't work on Zoom or SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-skype-or-zoom/6c536123-8485-4202-af99-1a9ec4b2738a
  7. Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-not-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  8. Video is working for Zoom or Skype

Video is working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  9. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  10. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...